ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't we all!

I wish 3Z would step up their game on these headsculpts. Jon was kinda disappointing and Jamie looks just as off. They need to do this line the justice it deserves...give it to Hot Toys :lol:lol:lol

They're certainly not perfect but they are a great base to work with. Ned repainted and Snow is gonna get a new HS.

adca539.jpg

ac71f9b.jpg

ac8ede0.jpg

af78a3a.jpg

af78a3a.jpg

With finals over I am able to catch up with GOT and wanted to finally put my themed shelf up. I'm gonna have to make some diorama parts to display in here.
8cdd6e73492760ba4e6c9ac4d9f6fc9e.jpg

i cant be the only one wanting a young ned headsculpt for 3z fig?

oh man i would buy the hell out of a 1/6 Dane.

bahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:rotfl

when that roberts rebellion movie is gettin made yous all gonna be beggin for one, i swears it :panic:

how epic was that scene tho, my god i loved that so much. fav part of this season so far. been posing my Ned in that sword down battle stance he took, must rewatch the fight with jaimie but bet he did same in that.

in my defense for wanting that sculpt, im a fan of the character so havin young ver would be so great and easiest way to get that would be with a new sculpt on 3Z fig(use your imagination he probably wore that 3Z outfit or close back at winterfell when he was younger). the rebellion era Ned rocks.

I'll concur with you that the scene was excellent. You're correct about his fighting stance. They definitely had the same choreography for the two actors, and the young Ned imitated Bean very well.

yeah he got the voice and delivery down perfectly, was hauntingly well done. must have studied Seans dialogue from s1 endlessly to nail it that well.

ahhh made me enjoy my 3Z fig so much more, great character. def sold on Jaimie at retail i think.

I don't know, personally I think they went a bit too young for the guy they got to play Ned. The actor seemed too boyish to me and given Sean Bean's age they should have gone with someone in their mid-30s. Instead he looked like a shaggier version of the guy who played Peeta in The Hunger Games.

that was my initial reaction also but when i heard him nail the dialogue and that fight stance i was sold.

how old was Ned during rebellion. any hardcore GOT fans know?

If you look at detailed timelines, I think they were around their early 20s. I might be wrong. I did some hardcore lore studying a couple years ago. I think Stannis and Jaime were supposed to be the same age too.

If you look at detailed timelines, I think they were around their early 20s. I might be wrong. I did some hardcore lore studying a couple years ago. I think Stannis and Jaime were supposed to be the same age too.

thks mudblood! :hi5:

guess actor looked early 20's-ish i would say.

Back