ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like he's constipated on the toilet.

:lol

He really does. A suprising number of figures do that I think, they're supposed to look intense or something but mostly just look like they desperately need to find a bathroom.

Here is another picture for guessing the size.

10402_4.jpg

just wait until threezero releases stannis, that will come with the iron throne.... because we all know he ends up on it.

stannis,.... because we all know he ends up on it.

I don't read the books, but watching the show there's been nothing to indicate that will ever happen, but plenty to indicate it won't. I get the impression that Stannis is not long for this world in fact.

I don't read the books, but watching the show there's been nothing to indicate that will ever happen, but plenty to indicate it won't. I get the impression that Stannis is not long for this world in fact.

i dont read the books, but if he is killed just after sitting on it, or gets eat by a dragon on it, he will sit on the throne. you read it here 1st.
in fact he has more right to it than deanerys & better intentions as of late, but thats just my own opinion.

Which is why he's probably offed soon :lol

i dont read the books, but if he is killed just after sitting on it, or gets eat by a dragon on it, he will sit on the throne. you read it here 1st.
in fact he has more right to it than deanerys & better intentions as of late, but thats just my own opinion.

Well, Dany does have a better claim, actually. :lol But I guess it really doesn't matter though does it? And I share the opinion of most characters on the show. Stannis inspires no love, and if he sits the throne the realm will bleed. I actually think Dany will make a fine Queen once she's through with this 'teething' period.

I actually have read the books but none of my comments reveal anything. These are just my opinions on what I think will eventually happen. Stannis will get there but he won't be the 'winner' of the game of thrones.

I don't even care who sits or doesn't sit on the throne. To me, that part of the story, or rather the pre-text, is irrelevant. I was hoping the threat from North of the Wall would continue to be developed and take over as the defining concept of the series.

Last edited:
I just hope some of the more evil characters gets duly punished for their ways. As long as that happens the person sitting on the throne in the end doesn't matter to me.

I could do with the entire Bolton part of the story being wiped out in one episode. Just have Stannis' army come through, poof, done.

I don't even care who sits or doesn't sit on the throne. To me, that part of the story, or rather than pre-text, is irrelevant. I was hoping the threat from North of the Wall would continue to be developed and take over as the defining concept of the series.

My guess is, it won't actually matter in the end who becomes king/queen. I've always suspected the "who will win the game of thrones" question was something of an intentional distraction that Martin is waving in front of the audience. Something to keep our focus while he sneakily works in some deeper ideas through the narrative about power and powerlessness. At the end of the story, I'm betting winning the iron throne will be a completely hollow victory that won't be worth the death and destruction it took to attain.

The Dany quote from the Season 5 trailer about the wheel is pretty telling, I think. I've often thought Martin seems to take the position that people who want to be in control -- people who strive for power -- are the ones who make the worst leaders. No matter who's on top, they end up crushing the people underneath.

But even if you do end up with a good and decent leader, it can't last forever ... the wheel is going to turn again soon enough.

ROOSE BOLTON APPRECIATION DAY!
The just and mighty Roose bolton is one of the few competent nobles remaining, I hope he DOESN'T die before Cersei, Gregor, etc. Also, GRRM was teasing a possible twist ending that would be dark but realistic. My guess is littlefinger and Roose as hand and king. Love that Roose accomplished what his ancestors had been trying to do for a thousand plus years.
superthumb.jpg
A great book quote about Roose

His face was clean shaved, smooth skinned, ordinary, not handsome but not quite plain . Though Roose had been in battles, he bore no scars. Though well past forty, he was as yet unwrinkled, with scarce a line to tell of the passage of time. His lips were so thin that when he pressed them together they seem to vanish altogether.

There was an agelessness to about him, a stillness; on Roose Bolton’s face, rage and joy looked much the same. All he and Ramsay had in common were their eyes. His eyes are ice. Reek wondered if he ever cried. If so, do the tears feel cold upon his cheeks?

Once, a boy called Theon Greyjoy had enjoyed tweaking Bolton as they sat at council with Robb Stark, mocking his soft voice and making japes about leeches. He must have been mad. This is no man to jape with. You had only to look at Bolton to know that he had more cruelty in his pinky toe than all the Freys combined. - Reek

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great post, Roose's on the loose!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Damned if I don't agree. A good point
Great post, Roose's on the loose!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Having Roose end up in power would be a very unpopular ending that would likely ruin many fans feelings on the show. Roose is a despicable man, just listening to him tell Ramsey about his mother made me sick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, Dany does have a better claim, actually. :lol But I guess it really doesn't matter though does it? And I share the opinion of most characters on the show. Stannis inspires no love, and if he sits the throne the realm will bleed. I actually think Dany will make a fine Queen once she's through with this 'teething' period.

I actually have read the books but none of my comments reveal anything. These are just my opinions on what I think will eventually happen. Stannis will get there but he won't be the 'winner' of the game of thrones.

without turning this into a war, how do you work out dany has a better claim than stannis... obsurd thinking that..

Back