Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e91a394cc882e87418a8eab9235efb06.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both heads look the same size, I'm I wrong?

That body looks awful. Apart from the quality, why such narrow shoulders and chest? I definitly need to see more photos of the stock figure to get a better idea.

It so narrow because otherwise the armor will look pretty bulky
I have the cult king armor and it was difficult to find a body so that it doesn’t look too bulky
I ended up with a Hot Toys Luke body

It so narrow because otherwise the armor will look pretty bulky
I have the cult king armor and it was difficult to find a body so that it doesn?t look too bulky
I ended up with a Hot Toys Luke body

I agree with you on the need for a narrow body, but in this case I find the proportions to be quite weird

The Nut Pizs sculpt also appears wider as the TZ head has a narrower chin, making it appear oversized on the original body in my opinion

Here?s my stock:
d7994dee64bcb1e1c4e0971c1185a8af.jpg

What body type did you use to replace the one Threezero body?

I used a Worldbox body.. While the upper body fits perfectly, the leg pegs need some work to fit, and it?s slightly tall for Jon Snow?s build.. But I find it to be an improvement over the TZ one haha

I borrowed your pics for this BENS0001, I hope you don't mind....

Just comparing Nut Picz and 3Z sculpts on the figure...

BENS0001 comp - NP v 3Z.jpg

You said Nut Picz is a much larger headsculpt?

I borrowed your pics for this BENS0001, I hope you don't mind....

Just comparing Nut Picz and 3Z sculpts on the figure...

View attachment 476855

You said Nut Picz is a much larger headsculpt?

It feels wider to me, maybe because the cheeks are fuller.. But you guys be the judge when you get it in hand :) I couldn?t stand the crappy TZ body with its loose joints
b9c740254ffe89ad09568fe1945d1cf2.jpg

It feels wider to me, maybe because the cheeks are fuller.. But you guys be the judge when you get it in hand :) I couldn?t stand the crappy TZ body with its loose joints
b9c740254ffe89ad09568fe1945d1cf2.jpg

Sorry I forgot to mention but photo on the right is with Worldbox body, the shoulders look slightly wider and I feel that it fills out the leather armor better

I don't see much difference in body in the pictures. Thanks for that more accurate compare.

Is the 3Z really that bad? Scale-wise, the 3Z looks more natural to me.

I don't see much difference in body in the pictures. Thanks for that more accurate compare.

Is the 3Z really that bad? Scale-wise, the 3Z looks more natural to me.

If it looks better to you then that?s great, less work :) But either ways with the cape covering, the shoulder width etc shouldn?t matter much at all

I couldn?t manage to fit my neck adaptors onto the TZ body, so I used a necked body I had lying around and I feel that it works alright, sturdier joints too!

If it looks better to you then that?s great, less work :)

Well yeah unless the head is total crap. :lol

I guess its one of those things I have to see in hand... although I really want the original Jon Crow version of this final season version. I hope prices will drop once this is widely available. Wishful thinking maybe.

Your figure looks very nice though.

Well yeah unless the head is total crap. :lol

I guess its one of those things I have to see in hand... although I really want the original Jon Crow version of this final season version. I hope prices will drop once this is widely available. Wishful thinking maybe.

Your figure looks very nice though.

I would love a Jon Crow too! But I feel that the quality of the original TZ set isn?t good enough to justify the price that it commands now.. Hopefully they do an updated version!

I have a Snow that I modified the Cape on. The fur part is cut off. Was gonna make a custom Grenn but never got to the head. Could sell it for a good price if someone wants to display him without the cape or how I modified it.

I have a Snow that I modified the Cape on. The fur part is cut off. Was gonna make a custom Grenn but never got to the head. Could sell it for a good price if someone wants to display him without the cape or how I modified it.

The fur part is the best part.

But post a picture anyway.

I'm working on a crow Jon. At this rate I probably will just have to custom make the outfit and get the belt and sword from the new one. This one has 2 belts, right? Will work on the S8 hair too.
Jon v2.jpg

It looks like they changed the color and material of the gambeson. They should have just stuck with the one they made for Ned. This new one has sort of a sheen to it and its lighter in color.

Anyway, I found picture of Jon on the internet. I wish they would have went with this design with the added pauldron and elbow armor. Any character in GoT that begins wearing armor they slowly start to shed peices of it as the series went on and it's always annoyed me. Brienne is a perfect example. I know most people probably dont care but Hollywood are such ****e when it comes to medieval armor, fighting and battle. So it sucks when it looks like someone is at least trying ( yet not always getting it right) and then they just start getting lazy. GoT wasn't any different when it came to this stuff anyway.

2689a3444ea840016f7100d259fa9063.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back