Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is actually cheaper through BBTS with that 4 buck shipping than he is direct lol. Whether he dies or not, I hope he finally steps up and does something in the finale. Season 8 isn't how I will remember Jon, so I still want it.

Aren't they charging tax now though? I think that might bump things back up a bit, at least for me in CA.

Gonna wait and see who else is carrying this...

It says it will ship Q4 of 2019, but when exactly is that? I assume around October?
Probably going to order direct because shipping to Canada on BBTS is a little steep
I've learned to take Threezero's ETA and add 3 months to it. If they say Q4 that means it will get delayed to January or February.
Aren't they charging tax now though? I think that might bump things back up a bit, at least for me in CA.

Gonna wait and see who else is carrying this...
I thought the tax was just for a handful of states so far. Sideshow, TNS Figures, and OSK should have him too I bet.

BBTS is charging sales tax in many states if not almost all of them that have state sales tax. I have no idea how SSC is sidestepping other state sales tax when a smaller retailer like BBTS has to. Maybe they sell more number of toys, but I would bet money SSC takes in far more revenue.

My guess would be that Jon would be forced to kill the last dragon and Arya, disguised as Tyrion, kills Dany, while declaring, "Valar Morghulis"...

I've never cared for Dany. I'd rather get a 2.0 Jaime.
Came across this beast on facebook? Dont know the cost but its amazing!

IMG_6313.JPG

I'm still really happy with my Cult King Jon. Zero buyer's remorse. It's his look from Battle of the Bastards, which as of now is his best moment since his resurrection, and the materials for his armor are way superior than Threezero's (I imagine they will use runner material for his armor). That being said, I have three Jon's now and Threezero's will make a 4th so I just can't seem to get enough of that bastard.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I don't like that episode as much as everyone else seems to, but the moment Jon draws his sword against Ramsay's army is one of my favorite scenes in the series.

My guess would be that Jon would be forced to kill the last dragon and Arya, disguised as Tyrion, kills Dany, while declaring, "Valar Morghulis"...
I think Tyrion will survive, so no chance she will be disguised as him. I honestly don't think Arya will play any part in killing anyone else. I think her vengeance ways had ended after her final talk with Sandor. She will want to live and move on with her life.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well that was before Daenerys went nuts and destroyed the entire city with Arya right in the middle of it, so I'm thinking she might be back in a vengeance-seeking mode again.

I need this in my life. Beautiful custom. Wonder how those who spent $1000 on the cult king Jon are feeling now? That’s the risk with these customs.

The people that spend $1,000 on customs, don't even bother with mass production figures, so it's a moot point.

Back