Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
00b6521d7464f24d03268751da73b02b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That newest pic looks better but it's still a miss. It actually reminds me of Christian Bale a little bit. It's a pity this has to follow that great Tyrion. I didn't PO this but I did pick up a second Nut Piz head a ways back just in case.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

The paint looks good though. Let's hope they've at least steadied the ship from here on out in that department.

Better than their Juan Snow effort for sure but boy am I glad I got the nutz sculpt. This is my most anticipated figure of 2020. Will look immense with the better sculpt in place.

Hmm, actually looking at this again the neck and HS are adjoined. That’s not typical of TZ is it? It’s not going to be a case of just replacing this with the Nutz sculpt it it? He’ll have no neck!

@ ChigsHakko

You'll just need to get an adapter. That won't be a problem. And to answer your question, no, it's not typical. The only other sculpt to have a neck is Brienne. Personally, I think all sculpts should have a neck unless the figure has a low neck line or is shirtless, etc.

@ ChigsHakko

You'll just need to get an adapter. That won't be a problem. And to answer your question, no, it's not typical. The only other sculpt to have a neck is Brienne. Personally, I think all sculpts should have a neck unless the figure has a low neck line or is shirtless, etc.

Thanks dude, as you can tell, I’ve never had to get an adapter before. Do I need to wait to see the figure in hand before seeing what adapter is required or are they standard?

I am pretty sure there will be a second Nut Pitzs run sometime down along the way.

Thanks dude, as you can tell, I?ve never had to get an adapter before. Do I need to wait to see the figure in hand before seeing what adapter is required or are they standard?
I would say yes. Considering this is only their second offering of a neckless body you would want to see what it looks like. Of course the only problem is that you don't have any experience with them so it might be hard to gauge the right size for an adapter. Let's hope it'll just use a regular HT. I have one I'm not using and I'll send it along to you no charge when the time comes if you like.
Out of curiosity, how much did the Nut Pitzs sculpt cost?
I think it was $60 or so? Don't remember well, but it was definitely worth the price.
Yep, $60. Well worth it, too. And boy am I glad to have bought two. The only other one I've seen for sale is on ebay going for silly money. Hopefully it'll become available again for others to get for a reasonable price.

More pics from ebay of just the figure. He's being parted out too. I need them but I'll wait for TA to get them. But who knows with them. Their prices might not be much better.lol

0eb12d4278394a1ff1781cf3af4459fc.jpg
c8d749a307c92515ae5a9c44b37e36d5.jpg
c8036eb8380120f16ac565883d9f0538.jpg
64e47d7aa702a15176f574b655e19094.jpg

Last edited:
Back