Threezero Game of Thrones: Jaime Lannister S7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also tried Tywin's head on him..
IMG_20210723_174930.jpg
IMG_20210723_174927.jpg

Are all of these missing a strap on the top of the right shoulder? I've seen a few pictures and videos now and they all seem to be missing a strap on the right side of the gorget. (The figure's right, the viewer's left.)

Received mine today as well, this is definitely a great figure! The likeness is very, very good in person

D7E2E519-9C76-478A-8BFA-411EB13C0A7F.jpeg

34A6B3C0-21FC-4BBB-BA42-C6FAF05B505B.jpeg

He does display well. Thanks for your pics, HMC117.

Curious to see how many bought a second figure just to give the armor to Tywin.

I did because I really like the Lannister armor look and was hoping Threezero made it. I'm impressed with how the armor turned out looking, especially for the price. I wish had bought a loose Tywin head.

Received mine this morning and the seam is a complete non issue. For me, this is hands down, the best figure in the line. It’s absolutely stunning. He’s GOT figure number 23 for me. With at least 2 more confirmed, this has turned out to be one hell of a line.

Received mine this morning and the seam is a complete non issue. For me, this is hands down, the best figure in the line. It’s absolutely stunning. He’s GOT figure number 23 for me. With at least 2 more confirmed, this has turned out to be one hell of a line.

Good to hear. Better than Tyrion V2 is high praise for Threezero. The armor does look terrific in the pics!

The Tywin head looks great on the armour body, cool looking figure all around. Hope to pick him up, just currently determining where my "collectibles budget" is being allocated.

I'm hoping 3Z releases the Tyrion (Black water) and Joffrey in their Lannister armor.

I think 2 Tyrion’s and 1 Joff is enough, so many other characters they have to get to yet. Hopefully they get to Robb and the Mountain after Sansa and Ser Friendzone. After that, I’d like to see some Greyjoy love and a Ramsay. Oberyn would also be very welcome but probably a long shot.

I think i agree. He keeps drawing my attention in my display, the armor looks amazing. And the likeness to the actor is perfect.

He's sold out at Threezero store... but a lot of online shops seem to indicate availability in September. Strange. I guess 3Z gives themselves a good window for their own sale... too bad they are out of stock or I'd grab him now while I can. I have a feeling this one might be hard to come by and the price will rocket once he hits the market.

Back