Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M'yeah i just bought it. The price was too good. Thanks ;)

For those in Canada, the total is 165$ shipped.

Received my Daenerys from Thinkgeek today. My first (good) surprise was her skintone. In every pics i've seen here, the face looked red or darker than the body. It's not the case with mine.

The eyes creep me out, so i'll try to fix them. Lips need a little tweaking. But overall i'm kind of relieved.

35329214_10155314161967441_8410474795195432960_n.jpg

Received my Daenerys from Thinkgeek today. My first (good) surprise was her skintone. In every pics i've seen here, the face looked red or darker than the body. It's not the case with mine.

The eyes creep me out, so i'll try to fix them. Lips need a little tweaking. But overall i'm kind of relieved.

View attachment 413652

Awesome! Still waiting on my ThinkGeek order too. Going to invest big on the repaints/hair fixes etc before I display her.

20180618_210851.jpg

I tried to repaint my Dany, and I'm really happy with the outcome! It's my second repaint, so I learned a lot. Threezero has been giving me a lot to practice on...

Gah. Can't figure out why it's rotated. The pic will just be sideways.

View attachment 414284

I tried to repaint my Dany, and I'm really happy with the outcome! It's my second repaint, so I learned a lot. Threezero has been giving me a lot to practice on...

WOW! You did good on bringing out her features. The sculpt isn't bad.

View attachment 414284

Very nicely done! I can see you did some work on the eyes and lips. Did you do much more?

Thank you! I wiped the whole face and started fresh with a new skintone, so everything had to be redone. The sculpt was definitely fighting me. I feel like the eyebrows and lips are probably the most important parts to getting the likeness across.

If anyone is interested Thinkgeek.com has 50% off sitewide for Cyber Monday. Use code DOTCOM at checkout. Just picked up GOT Daenerys for $80 shipped.

https://www.thinkgeek.com/product/jrmm/?srp=1
Yeah, I was gonna post this but I was having so much problems navigating the Internal Server errors, I didn't want to put anyone else through that!
Ended up getting her a couple of hours later, luckily.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I was gonna post this but I was having so much problems navigating the Internal Server errors, I didn't want to put anyone else through that!
Ended up getting her a couple of hours later, luckily.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Yeah I had the same issue. Took about an hour for my payment to finally go thru.

Damn I would've definitely bought at that price. I even looked at Thinkgeek this morning but didn't think to search for 1/6 figures there.

Back