Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried a phicen body swap? Im pretty tempted to give it a shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phicen bodies are very tall. Don't think I would recommend that. If the head is indeed smaller than most others, it would look ridiculous on a Phicen.

Since she will play a character in the Han Solo movie, depending on her importance in that movie, there might be a Hot Toys figure. It could be a good option, and it might even result in some decent looking recasts.

What's the likelihood Hot Toys will produce Solo figures?

I figured they'd want to milk the Star Wars franchise but there has been so much negative press surrounding the Solo movie - Hot Toys has shown off but quietly cancelled figures before on movies that bombed (Valerian?) or for characters they felt would not generate demand.

I get the impression Emilia is the lead female character in Solo (I think she's getting 3rd billing on the movie) so you'd figure there's a good likelihood she would warrant a figure from Hot Toys. Then again, Cassian never got a figure and he was a prominent character in Rogue One.

I would like to see Hot Toy's take on an Emilia Clarke sculpt - but she's a brunette in Solo and will probably get sculpted hair. So it would not be a simple case of just swapping heads to the Game of Thrones figure.

What's the likelihood Hot Toys will produce Solo figures?

I figured they'd want to milk the Star Wars franchise but there has been so much negative press surrounding the Solo movie - Hot Toys has shown off but quietly cancelled figures before on movies that bombed (Valerian?) or for characters they felt would not generate demand.

I get the impression Emilia is the lead female character in Solo (I think she's getting 3rd billing on the movie) so you'd figure there's a good likelihood she would warrant a figure from Hot Toys. Then again, Cassian never got a figure and he was a prominent character in Rogue One.

I would like to see Hot Toy's take on an Emilia Clarke sculpt - but she's a brunette in Solo and will probably get sculpted hair. So it would not be a simple case of just swapping heads to the Game of Thrones figure.

Being a Disney/Star Wars, the chances are already higher then Valerian.

If the movie bombs, we could end up without many (or any, maybe?) figures.

At this moment, it's all speculation (and maybe some wishful thinking).

To tell you the truth, I've been considering refocusing my collection on female figures only, and although I really wanted a Daenerys, I'm Passing this one.

I would get a figure of Emilia as Sarah Connor. I didn't like the movie, but didn't hate it either. I like the character (in general). I would prefer a Leena Headey version.

It would be a bit ironic, to me, if I end up disliking the Solo movie and/or Emilia's character and that ends up being the better figure with her likeness released, in such way that it can't be swapped to created a Daenerys figure.

I was expecting much worse, but when I finally got her in-hand, I was pleasantly surprised! Save for the mark on the chin from the packaging (already contacted support), the likeness looks good to me in-hand, and the hair and the outfit are great. But yes, the paint could’ve definitely been better to bring out the likeness more. At least they did better here than with Jon Snow.

A portrait straight out of the box:

29386E33-E403-4649-9A3E-7D1DDF77FF80.jpg

Yeah, the paint could be better, but even with that in mind, it's still a step up from previous release.

Here's one of mine. Didn't feel like pulling out the backdrop.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Mine has been sitting at a post office about 2 hours north of me for about 5 days now. Called them and they told me they are supper busy...tracking finally updated and it's going to be here tomorrow.

Mine has been sitting at a post office about 2 hours north of me for about 5 days now. Called them and they told me they are supper busy...tracking finally updated and it's going to be here tomorrow.

Was yours one of the ones that sat at a China post office for a couple weeks?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I haven't got any info from Threezero on mine Daenerys yet....everyone been getting theirs in from Threezero?

anyone order her from Sideshow?

I did. I just made my final payment on their website and converted from payment plan to full order. I was about to ask the same thing to see if anybody knows when she's shipping from them and if sideshow got their stock yet or what the deal is?

Looking great! How tall is the throne? Does it fit in a detolf?

Thanks! The final product is around 15.5” and fits in my bottom Detolf shelf with around 1/2” to spare. Sorry I can’t be exact with the measurements right now. Can’t seem to find my measuring tape.

I said final product because it was 480mm or 19” when announced. Guess they resized it to better fit shelves.

F9AB8EF9-1CBA-43C0-93B7-8B7C63D479EF.jpg

EDIT: Urgh, dunno why the photo rotates like that.

That's a nice photo! :) I should be getting mine early next week.

Thank you! She’ll look better in-hand :)

Mine came with a jacked up chin. Anyone know the process of getting a new head? I'm depressed, figure looks really good other then the chin not having paint.

I was expecting much worse, but when I finally got her in-hand, I was pleasantly surprised! Save for the mark on the chin from the packaging (already contacted support), the likeness looks good to me in-hand, and the hair and the outfit are great. But yes, the paint could’ve definitely been better to bring out the likeness more. At least they did better here than with Jon Snow.

A portrait straight out of the box:

View attachment 386807

That actually looks really good... strong likeness to Emilia there. Mine has been sitting in the box for a week since I got it. This picture is edging me closer to opening.

Mine came with a jacked up chin. Anyone know the process of getting a new head? I'm depressed, figure looks really good other then the chin not having paint.

Someone here had the same issue, they contacted ThreeZero and are getting a new head in 6 weeks.

Back