Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get the feeling most of the people still watching those listings haven't seen yet what the actual production figure looks like...

Maybe, but Jon Snow and Ned Stark sculpts aren't great, and they have some big feet, and still are going for much more than retail, and people are actually purchasing them. I suspect Dany will follow the same route, with ups and downs, and will end in a much higher price than should be.

Maybe, but Jon Snow and Ned Stark sculpts aren't great, and they have some big feet, and still are going for much more than retail, and people are actually purchasing them. I suspect Dany will follow the same route, with ups and downs, and will end in a much higher price than should be.

There's no other options for GoT figures. The 1/12 Funko Legacy line failed and the rest is a mix of Funko Pops and statues.

Give the license to another manufacturer who can make a decent figure line and the ThreeA figures will drop to standard aftermarket value.

There's no other options for GoT figures. The 1/12 Funko Legacy line failed and the rest is a mix of Funko Pops and statues.

Give the license to another manufacturer who can make a decent figure line and the ThreeA figures will drop to standard aftermarket value.

Yeah, we can dream, but other manufacturers aren't always a solution. Just check the recent 'Hermoine' release. And Hot Toys doesn't seem interested in other properties out of superheroes and Star Wars. Threezero at least put a lot of detail and their clothes are really good. I hope they'll improve the line, or at least will give us a base that we'll need to complete with 3rd party sculpts and repaints. Sigh.

Mine was shipped Tuesday and I received it today... it arrived in half the time it takes from Sideshow.

Not sure I'll open it though since I might sell down the road.

Last edited:
Speaking of "down the road"... what is actually down the road for this line? Has Threezero given any hint as to what the next figure will be? If any.

Just sold mine on Ebay for 315 shipped. The head sculpt is what pushed me to buy this(the only GOT figure I'll own) and it turned out to be extremely disappointing. I even thought to myself when I preordered "wow, can't believe threezero can out do Hot Toys when it comes to female sculpts"....boy was I wrong.

I sold my Jon Snow when he first released for $290, then I see people listing him now for $400... should have held onto him. Wonder if she will go for that much later on.

Just sold mine on Ebay for 315 shipped. The head sculpt is what pushed me to buy this(the only GOT figure I'll own) and it turned out to be extremely disappointing. I even thought to myself when I preordered "wow, can't believe threezero can out do Hot Toys when it comes to female sculpts"....boy was I wrong.

Holy crap. I saw a bunch going for prices like that but didn't think anyone would actually go for it! Nice job.

The exclusive, right? The regular one is going for less, but the cheaper right now is $215. Most are $250+.

Personally I'm happy enough for this to be on the shelf. Perfect? No.
If you look at the side profile, they actually put a little double chin haha...wish the whole face / head was bigger / wider slightly as many have pointed out. Conclusion is we don't get Daenerys on the shelf, we got a Daenerys-looking character on the shelf.

03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg

Im seeimg Jennifer Lawrence in this sculpt.....i could be going mad though

I heard they talked about 'Starks' and 'Lannisters' time ago, but nothing else since then.
I asked in the summer what was next and they said they were working in three figures. I asked for a hint and they said: Stark and Lannister. Maybe August.
Im seeimg Jennifer Lawrence in this sculpt.....i could be going mad though
You're not the only one. I said that when a pics first surfaced. lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Three figures, probably Cersei, Rob and Arya? I think these are the most popular Lannisters and Starks, unless they revisit Jon or Tyrion. Now we can guess what will come out first, these figures or Season 8.

Three figures, probably Cersei, Rob and Arya? I think these are the most popular Lannisters and Starks, unless they revisit Jon or Tyrion. Now we can guess what will come out first, these figures or Season 8.
Those are pretty good choices - certainly Robb and Arya are. I really want a Cercei, but prefer a Tywin first. I hope they aren't thinking of doing alt. versions of characters yet.

Anyway, here's a pic of Dany. I tried on the the Unsullied vest thing. I think I just prefer the cloak/cape.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

“Happy enough” the reason these guys continue to phone it in and make all of the product suck is because of this attitude. You are not getting what you are promised and you are not getting what you pay for. A greater standard must be heled.

Go away threezero and stop holding GOT hostage

Back