Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
125 usd
a4c7f38b3e442bb06a54972c8abc4b5f.jpg

Here are some more full body pics. I think its a good looking figure and also agree with whats said here. Her likeness is off most of the time. From some angles its really close but from others its way off. For me thats ok actually. Overall its a nice looking figure and again the clothes look great. Just dont give us an almost perfect prototype first if you cant even get close to that with the retail figure.

danny full s.jpg

Fierox, your pics of her make it look really good. This is just a matter of an Hot Toys level prototype that raised our expectations sky high. I still can't wait to get mine. With her shipping now and my last payment on her at sideshow pushed to January, I'll probably have her before the end of January or maybe just in time for my birthday(Feb. 8th).

Mine has also arrived at my retail store. Thinking of picking her up on Friday.

I'm guessing it will need considerable time to style the hair to satisfaction.

Need to whip out some hair wax/clay, hairspray, water, and a lot of patience.

Its all nice but the likeness is just weak imo. Glad i passed but i can see why someone would get it because theres nothing else 1/6th of her.

From certain angles... and under the right lighting... it doesn't look too bad. But I still can't help but be hugely disappointed it's no longer the home run of a sculpt we saw originally.

Hello Everyone. My name is Nick. I'm a new member to this forum and site. I only have 3 figures, 2 Lara Crofts from the first TR's and a Belldandy.

I became a member because I wanted to buy a Game of Thrones figure or two. Jon Snow and Dany are the ones I am mainly after. I found and saw the pictures of the Daenerys Tagaryen by Threezero. I was so happy that they nailed her likeness to Emilia Clarke. Then the "Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance," kept bugging me. So that prompted me to search for actual production pictures which led me to this forum. Luckily I found it. I wanted to read all the comments and see all the pictures of the Daenerys figure.

I have always known that producing something that is seen in movies and on TV is very challenging for any Toy company to pull off. The saying "You get what you pay for" does definitely apply here. Threezero seriously need to evaluate their marketing and production procedures if they want to be a top tier established character maker. Just Hire some very talented based HS and painters to work on the production line and if you need to charge more per item, just do it. Don't promise to produce something that can't be delivered and Don't let down the very ones -the Collectors, that enjoy having these characters in their possessions! Apologies for the rant.

But this is a let down. :gah:

The prototype was unbelievable. I showed some of my friends the HS proto pics and they all thought It WAS Daenerys! I'm still not discouraged though. I have paid my $100aud deposit to Popcultcha.com.au and I'm still going to buy it when it supposedly be available Jan 2018. Then I'll be looking for someone to bring out her HS glory and I don't care if it will cost a bit of my hard earned money to get it, I need my Emilia! :pray:

Owen Qi in my opinion has done a nice job of what can be done with this HS. Anyone you guys know of that you recommend that can get the paint and hair job done? I've already started looking even though I don't have it in hand yet.

Who is going to get theirs repainted and rehaired?

Owen Qi Daenerys:
24845425_355614088236538_3137463623929036800_n.jpg

25005133_194284771133890_3967213453969457152_n.jpg

24845653_172275513514021_4044249924420763648_n.jpg

Jesus.....It doesnt look a damn thing like Emilia Clark. Other than the hair, I don't see when Owens is much of an improvement. Just different.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hello Everyone. My name is Nick. I'm a new member to this forum and site. I only have 3 figures, 2 Lara Crofts from the first TR's and a Belldandy.

I became a member because I wanted to buy a Game of Thrones figure or two. Jon Snow and Dany are the ones I am mainly after. I found and saw the pictures of the Daenerys Tagaryen by Threezero. I was so happy that they nailed her likeness to Emilia Clarke. Then the "Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance," kept bugging me. So that prompted me to search for actual production pictures which led me to this forum. Luckily I found it. I wanted to read all the comments and see all the pictures of the Daenerys figure.

I have always known that producing something that is seen in movies and on TV is very challenging for any Toy company to pull off. The saying "You get what you pay for" does definitely apply here. Threezero seriously need to evaluate their marketing and production procedures if they want to be a top tier established character maker. Just Hire some very talented based HS and painters to work on the production line and if you need to charge more per item, just do it. Don't promise to produce something that can't be delivered and Don't let down the very ones -the Collectors, that enjoy having these characters in their possessions! Apologies for the rant.

The prototype was unbelievable. I showed some of my friends the HS proto pics and they all thought It WAS Daenerys! I'm still not discouraged though. I have paid my $100aud deposit to Popcultcha.com.au and I'm still going to buy it when it supposedly be available Jan 2018. Then I'll be looking for someone to bring out her HS glory and I don't care if it will cost a bit of my hard earned money to get it, I need my Emilia! :pray:

Owen Qi in my opinion has done a nice job of what can be done with this HS. Anyone you guys know of that you recommend that can get the paint and hair job done? I've already started looking even though I don't have it in hand yet.

Owen Qi Daenerys:

I understand what you're talking about. But in this case, I saw that 3zero is trying to do their best for their figure, I'm not defending them but that's what I know. Their old figures like Jon Snow, or their old releases is not good in terms of likeness, especially Jon Snow. I know that they're trying to make it better by hiring a better sculptor, and they're going digital with The Hound and Dany. The Hound is really good in prototype, and the released product is good too from what I can see. From that point, people trust 3zero more, and then Dany Announced. Prototype is really good and I thought this is going to be good. But I guess 3zero suffered in factory production, just like Star Ace and Asmus. I guess for their next product it's better to wait for the released product than preorder them.

Owen Qi Daenerys:

Wow! Like night and day!

I'm both glad and sad i dropped this line and sold my GoT figures.

I miss some of them, but then i see this and i know i made the right choice.

Back