Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EAP68u_CrCw.jpg

It looks nothing like her.
Anyone who says differently has never watched the show, lol.
If this were a $30 barbie, i'd still pass, never mind the actual cost.
It's a shame they put the work in on the proto to con people to buy it, then passed this "third party bootleg" off on people who wanted this so badly.

Yeah, these pics are an improvement ... but it's a marginal one. Very disappointed in the likeness. Also hoping in-hand the paint job isn't quite so "made-up" as these shots seem to suggest. It's subtle, but the paint work here is a little too much. She doesn't have the smokey eye look on the show.

The outfit looks nice. Solid work there, which is what we would expect from 3Z. It's really one of their biggest strengths.

Her hair looks better than expected, too. Really hoping it looks close to that out of the box. "Styling" Aragorn or The Hound or Boromir wasn't that intimidating, but this is an actual haircut/style and I'm not confident in my skills. So fingers crossed on that.

We shall see ...

Has anyone emailed threezero about your displeasure? I'm not expecting anything to be done with this figure but I think they should still hear it from their customers.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Forgive my crappy photography skills. Its actually pretty nice in person. Not as good as the prototype mind you but still much better than pics Ive seen.

486cb63b81d1a25c0968fdbb04bfaa18.jpg
b65e5dc3b0179f00288c994a23e2ca84.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay, Danny arrived here aswell. (Netherlands, straight from Threezero) Already nighttime but here are a few quick pictures of her face. A bit of xmas lighting also. Pretty happy aswell. Didnt do anything to her hair yet, see if i can tweak it a little like with the Hound.

danny3.jpg

danny2.jpg

danny1.jpg

Thanks for the pics guys. She's not HT quality, but she looks good enough to display with the rest of my girls.

Thanks for the pics. Still not feeling the sculpt though.

It seems it looks better from ground level looking up, or bird-eye view looking down, but loses all recognition when looking straight on.

Also, still no update on my tracking.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

She definitely looks better in these shots. But still off. I bet we'd all be a lot happier with this figure if we'd never seen the proto. Expectations were raised and they apparently couldn't meet them. I'm sure she'll look fine in hand, but what they showed originally was really outstanding.

Jaime definitely had a better likeness than that. I think he looks very good

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Opinions...we all got em.

IMHO, JL was pretty off. Here I’ll even rank em from best to worst:

1. The Hound
2. Tyrion
3. Eddard Stark
4. Jamie Lannister/Denarys Targaryan
5. Jon Snow

...imho.

Opinions...we all got em.

IMHO, JL was pretty off. Here I’ll even rank em from best to worst: