Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be cool. Not sure it would fit inside a Detolf so that would count me out but still a very cool idea.

Final flex pay installment pushed back a month -_-

I am considering getting a second one of these. I have a voucher that expires in a few weeks and some rewards. I figure somebody somewhere will be doing custom dresses for her and id like a second look as a custom ( royal looks from season 7 i hope ! )

It would seem to be a good investment looking at the current price of jon and others. Plus shes a major character unlike Ned and the Hound.

Yeah, i think i will. I'll wait until my pending points from suicide squad batman and wonder woman become active in my account then ill just throw them all at another.

Final flex pay installment pushed back a month -_-

I am considering getting a second one of these. I have a voucher that expires in a few weeks and some rewards. I figure somebody somewhere will be doing custom dresses for her and id like a second look as a custom ( royal looks from season 7 i hope ! )

I bought two Daenerys figures as well (the EX from ThreeZero's website) figuring I can mod one later down the road with a different outfit.

Someone tailored a white dress that Daenerys wore in Meereen (season 5?) on sculpt4ever's store. I'm not sure how screen accurate it is but that was one option I was looking at (assuming it fits this new ThreeZero body).

But you're right, anything from season 7 would look great - my personal favorite was the white winter coat featured in Beyond the Wall.

Danerys Meereen.jpg

That's very nice tailoring. I think it's fairly accurate given the scale of it. It's a great looking figure, though I'm not crazy about the hair.

And I gotta disagree with you on that winter outfit for S7. I thought it was pretty awful, even laughable. I think season 7 was the first season I can think of where there were a few outfits I thought stank.

I think her outfits were pretty bad ass! Considering she spent most of the first few seasons in the same outfits, it’s nice to see her in more than one.

Yeah what? Lol Dany's Westerosi outfits are the best she's had and looked amazing all season.

I'd definitely think of buying another figure if there's someone doing customs of these outfits....would just have to change the hair style a bit.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah what? Lol Dany's Westerosi outfits are the best she's had and looked amazing all season.

I'd definitely think of buying another figure if there's someone doing customs of these outfits....would just have to change the hair style a bit.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

100% agree on that, and the winter coat gear with its combination of Stark references and the dragon spine at the back is by far the most stunning outfit she has worn. I would love to see anyone try a custom of that outfit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her outfits in season 7 were incredible. I’ve litsrally never heard anyone say they were bad or “stank” until this very moment. Very bizarre statement.

Agreed, never seen that said anywhere. Her costumes this past season have had a lot of praise by fans/critics.

Just got an email from Sideshow. Now pushed back to December 2017 - January 2018. :impatient:

That’s probably not a new delay, just Sideshow adjusting to the November Hong Kong delay.

Although it is Threezero so don’t be surprised to see more delays.

I got that too BUT my final flex pay didn't change so maybe there's still a chance she hits by end of the month. Or more likely, she'll come in like 2nd week of December and then charge her right away.

Well my final flex changed to Christmas day so yeah....there probably won't be that wiggle room I thought there would be.

Back