Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right, she is not a fighter or into extreme poses.

Arms out to the side Jesus Christ Pose style as she burns everyone to death and walks through the flames should at least be possible.

For me personally this makes or breaks GOT in my collection. My only pressing concern with this figure is the sculpt and rooted hair. If the sculpt looks like the proto the rest is gravy. If the likeness on this is off I'm selling this and moving on from the line.

Well said. Same here.

For me personally this makes or breaks GOT in my collection. My only pressing concern with this figure is the sculpt and rooted hair. If the sculpt looks like the proto the rest is gravy. If the likeness on this is off I'm selling this and moving on from the line.

I wouldn't get your hopes up about that. Look at the Hound, the paint was lacking and the hair was terrible. If they couldn't even get his rough mug right I can't see the the production version of Dany getting anywhere near the prototype.

I'd love to be wrong though, because the proto is excellent. I expect this will be a figure that needs an expensive repaint and rehairing.

a08a6bbfcd43497b8c70cfc2389d346e.jpg
185f60efa3eb4d0c65e87d4a0260684c.jpg

SHCC pics taken from facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sculpt still looks amazing, but will definitely need to fix those strands of hair in front to give her those perfect curls she has on the show.

She looks great. Can't wait to add her to the rest of the gang. Hopefully we get a teaser on the next release soon. It's been way too long since the last reveal.

So with the release of Daenerys getting close (hopefully) I was thinking to myself yesterday...wouldn't it be cool if someone released a 1/6 last season Drogon? Wait! Hear me out. I'm not crazy enough to suggest a complete figure :lol, but given its size a 1/6 bust of just his head should be something quite achievable:

Making-of-Game-of-Thrones-Season-5-by-Pixomondo-5.jpg

game-of-thrones-eastwatch-jon-and-drogon-the-dragon-has-three-heads.jpg

The idea would be to make something similar to the 1/6 Bruce from Jaws by Shark City Ozark, which I think either as a companion piece to Dany or Jon would make an awesome display.

1148975489954100143.jpg

Back