Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No spoilers, but after watching episode 6 I know which outfit I would prefer for Daenerys among all that she has worn during the series.

I have had my doubts in the past about Emilia, but she is killing it this season...

No spoilers, but after watching episode 6 I know which outfit I would prefer for Daenerys among all that she has worn during the series.

I have had my doubts in the past about Emilia, but she is killing it this season...
I'm with you on the outfit, definitely my favourite Daenerys costume to date.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

threezero releases new figures about as fast a GRRM writes ASOIAF. Doubt we'll see ANY season 7 figures anytime soon, unfortunately.

43b240bdade8629f475442b703bd5212.jpg

Yeah that's it. It seriously looks amazing up close.

Maybe it's just me but Daenerys looks so gorgeous this season compared to any other.

I love her looks this season, too.

I have the exclusive Daenerys on order, but I would double dip on Daenerys for sure...... I missed out on Jon Snow at retail, so I'll have to pay a huge mark up on him to get the first version. I would really like a season 6-7 version, though, with his hair pulled back.

Yeah that's it. It seriously looks amazing up close.

Maybe it's just me but Daenerys looks so gorgeous this season compared to any other.

Wow. After seeing the episode last night, I totally agree. I would love to see a Season 7 look in that outfit. So cool.

Every episode this season has made me more and more excited for this figure. I hope 3Z delivers. And I would take either her snow outfit from last night or the other one she's been wearing on Dragon Stone. I just love the pointy shoulder pads.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Every episode this season has made me more and more excited for this figure. I hope 3Z delivers. And I would take either her snow outfit from last night or the other one she's been wearing on Dragon Stone. I just love the pointy shoulder pads.

:goodpost: :exactly:

I love season 7 costumes. Daenerys S7 fashion has been killing it!
I hope someone takes on her new outfits!

I would also take either her snow outfit or the one she's been wearing on Dragonstone. Love both looks.

ThreeZero could double-dip me on Daenerys, Tyrion, and Jon in their S7 looks.

They could triple-dip me -- The black and the white outfits. But would want different hairstyles and accessories. Daenerys doesn't have too wide of a range of expressions, Clarke does a lot of her acting with her eyes, so they could just use the same head sculpts. Depending on popularity, the size of the run, and availability of knock-off heads, I wouldn't be surprised to see one of the third party companies start offering separate outfits and accessory packs.

The winter outfit was great, nice to see her wearing opposing colors to everyone around her. The scales down the back were a cool touch.

The winter outfit looks the best to me. If there was ever a 1/4 statue or figure made, that would be the outfit I'd want.

They really have to do another Jon and Daenerys at least. The first Jon is him in the Night's watch and now he's back in his Stark outfit as King in the North. A Westerosi Daenerys is a must.

Back