Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is the hair so long?

Oh I don't know, maybe she has long hair in the show?

daenerys-targaryen-fashion06.jpg

Are you sure you're not a GOTnoob instead of a GOTnerd? :wink1:

Last edited:
Did it this evening and honestly, I’m usually very easily pleased and have loved this line so far. I just can’t get over how bad this turned out.

What are main points you wrote? cause I'm thinking about it, not that 3zero would listen to any of us.

I find that the figure manufacturers are the same as car manufacturers with their cars. Most car concept prototypes are better than the production version. As the design and build process advances along, most of the time the production model is refined in different ways, sometimes improved upon and sometimes not.

I’m not sure why some people are so defensive of this figure and make snide remarks to those who are upset.

You might disagree about just how badly ThreeZero dropped the ball on this, but surely we can all agree this figure is a far cry from what we were shown.

I’m still hoping the figure will look better in hand, but I still believe people have every right to be annoyed or angry, given how anxiously awaited this figure was for many of us.

ThreeZero REALLY needs to step up and fix this... Preferably with a new, free head sculpt, like Big Chief did after their Doctor Who Amy Pond debacle. I doubt it though. Keep complaining!

True. If a company does not want/be able to produce something very similar to the proto showed, they should never show a proto THAT good if not achievable. That’s fals advertising

Yeah kinda have to agree about false advertisement. This goes beyond just "final product may vary slightly from the prototype", given that it no longer looks remotely like her.

Have these begun to ship directly from Threezero yet? I have yet to receive mine in the states.

Having received mine with some trepidation this morning, I have to say, what the hell is all the fuss about? May be my eyesight isn't as good as it used to be, but this is a great figure, right up there with Ned and the Hound. It needing minimum futzing out of the box.The photos I have seen are just bad lighting, poor futzing and maybe not great quality cameras. I may be in a minority but I am very happy with my Daenerys!

Oh and I don't do photos of figures.

I’m not sure why some people are so defensive of this figure and make snide remarks to those who are upset.

You might disagree about just how badly ThreeZero dropped the ball on this, but surely we can all agree this figure is a far cry from what we were shown.

I’m still hoping the figure will look better in hand, but I still believe people have every right to be annoyed or angry, given how anxiously awaited this figure was for many of us.

ThreeZero REALLY needs to step up and fix this... Preferably with a new, free head sculpt, like Big Chief did after their Doctor Who Amy Pond debacle. I doubt it though. Keep complaining!

:lol Yeah, I think the photos and comparisons speak for themselves. Anyone defending this half-ass Barbie doll must be working for ThreeZero ;)

Rename this thread to HBO's GAME OF THRONES EDITION BARBIE :rotfl

Having received mine with some trepidation this morning, I have to say, what the hell is all the fuss about? May be my eyesight isn't as good as it used to be, but this is a great figure, right up there with Ned and the Hound. It needing minimum futzing out of the box.The photos I have seen are just bad lighting, poor futzing and maybe not great quality cameras. I may be in a minority but I am very happy with my Daenerys!

Oh and I don't do photos of figures.

Hi ThreeZero ;D

I don't think it looks terrible, but it is a very big step down from the prototype.

I'm debating on keeping mine when I get it - less for the downgrade and more simply because I wanted Jon Snow to go with her but the prices for him are ridiculous and I'm not willing to pay out. It also makes the temptation to sell her and fund a couple of my other upcoming figures stronger since I had an expensive furnace repair recently and been doing some home remodeling.

Yeah kinda have to agree about false advertisement. This goes beyond just "final product may vary slightly from the prototype", given that it no longer looks remotely like her.

Same here! :thud: So disappointing when you see the prototype. I'll be keeping my order so that I'll still have the full set of GoT figures, but unless she looks way better in hand than she does in the pics I've seen so far - she'll just be displayed at the back of the cabinet.:(

Back