Threezero Game of Thrones: Cersei Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm convinced this figure is going to be underscaled just like all of Threezero's previous female figures.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Of the 3Z figures I own I have preordered about half of them. I don't trust the Cersei proto so I want to see it first. I balked initially I think because when they announced this I wanted early Cersei with long hair. But now that I think more on it I don't think 3Z would do well with that figure, the hair would have to be rooted. I want to like this though because I already have Jaime and Tywin with v2 Tyrion on the way.

This is why I much prefer Asmus these days. (Well, that plus the fact that I'm an enormous Middle-Earth fan.) Their time between pre-orders and delivery are often just a few months. But, 3Z is ridiculous. They give you enough time to fall out of love with a figure, a line or even collecting altogether before you get what you ordered! :lol

I don't like to preorder at all, however figures seem to sell out before release in Australia these days and then you end up paying through the nose on the aftermarket.

I haven't preordered with Threezero since the Mulder figure. Scully didn't turn out well, so I was glad I hadn't preordered that one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tracking number received this morning. Looks like she?s on her way at last. Probably a week before she gets to me.

Yup, notifications going out. She is on her way finally, now that we are 3/4 of the way through August which was when Brienne was supposed to ship.

Back