Threezero Game of Thrones: Cersei Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The HBO online shop is giving 20% off and it apparently applies to pre-orders. They currently have Cersei Lannister for pre-order. Got it for $156 delivered.
20% discount code is GOTS6BD

Sean

Good post -- US and Canada only. Sorry.

I'm still going to wait and see what we get first though. I'll pay a little more if its good, but I save myself a bundle if its not.

The HBO online shop is giving 20% off and it apparently applies to pre-orders. They currently have Cersei Lannister for pre-order. Got it for $156 delivered.
20% discount code is GOTS6BD

Sean

Thanks for the code Sean.
I have Cersei pre-ordered.

I hope HBO doesn't pull the same thing AMC did when they had Michonne's zombies pre-order up with a discount code and ended up
canceling them.
They did that to me, but then I ended up ordering from them later when they had them deeply discounted.

Huge thanks for the code tip on Cersei! Too bad they were also sold out of Arya. That one I absolutely refuse to pay Threezero's asking price on!

She is listed as shipping on three zero's website! Did anyone get their shipping notification yet? Cant wait to have her in hand.

Ordered mine from the HBO store, too. (They had a good discount at the time.) But I'm slightly concerned since she hasn't been on the site in a very long time. Hopefully they haven't changed their minds about carrying her. Especially since I already paid for her over a year ago! :lol

I ordered direct but no shipping notice yet. It also says Brienne is August which is the end of the week and then racks up Tyion for September and both Joffry and Drogon for October but I will believe it when I see it.

I have seven pre-paid pre-orders for GOT figures direct with them so I am hoping they not only stick to this schedule but pick up the pace. The only "figure" I did not order is Drogan. Seeing him in person at SDCC made me wish I had space and cash to spare as he looked freaking awesome but also a bit smaller than I thought he would be in terms of head/body size. Dany would look ok on top of him maybe because she is so small but his head sculpt/paint apps looked amazing.

sdcc2019-40.jpg

They did not have either Cersei or Tyrion on display at SDCC but I saw her last year and she looked good. My Lannister shelf and Stark shelf are quite populated, wouldn't mind a few figures from other houses to break it up a bit.

Still nothing?

The optimist in me keeps saying, “perhaps they did a new headsculpt, it turned out great and they’re going to surprise us when we open the boxes!”

The realist in me replies, “it’ll look like her cross-dressing Mexican stunt double, get over it.”

Either way, where is she? �� Shame! Shame! Shame!

Just had an out of the blue £40 customs letter guessing that’s her... be with me on Monday.

Unless I’ve bought something else and forgotten about it. (Which is equally as likely!)

Back