Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any word anywhere on that eleven Jon Snow sculpt? Feel like we've been waiting on that one for a while now. Did it get canned?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I assume it’s coming eventually. Been waiting for iron fist even longer.

Is there any word anywhere on that eleven Jon Snow sculpt? Feel like we've been waiting on that one for a while now. Did it get canned?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

They gave an update on OSK last week. It's still happening, somewhere between the end of summer and fall.

They gave an update on OSK last week. It's still happening, somewhere between the end of summer and fall.

Summer is long gone, fall is near its center, but still nothing.
Maybe its cancelled, would be a shame, it would sell very well to all us owners of John.

I showed this before but this is the wolf I use for my Jon Snow. It was grey but I painted it white.
e5df0ccdde5d5c7be038ec26984fafaf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Where did you get the wolf?

I've never liked the expression of the EX Ghost.

No official confirmation, but the release of Tyrion S7 is enough to expect Jon and Daenerys S7-8 versions. Also, there are online images from Daenerys and Jon digital sculpts, coincidentally made by the same sculptor that did the official Tyrion S7 sculpt.
28061670_337436716775697_4106382301451653741_o.jpg 27788876_336566190196083_3589332643237938632_o.jpg

It’s nuts brother who did Tyrion I believe ...nut did those long before Tyrion too, leading me to believe it was not for contracted work.

You're right. Nut posted it, leading to my confussion, but he says Tyrion sculpt is from his brother. Anyway I'm confident we will see new versions of Dany and Jon soon. I really hope those sculpts are for Threezero, cause they look terrific.

That dany looks great, Jon looks like he just took a **** and it didn't go as well as he'd hoped.

I'm trying to collect this entire line but I feel a second Dany is where I have to pass. I'm more then fine with the one we got. Jon I get because his first season looks so different.

Back