Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! I have the exact same kit build. I am still waiting for my boots, gloves by Jagzz and my Raven belt as well. I'll be posting pics of the Watcher on the Wall when he's complete in all the artist's threads as their hard work really made this figure pop! 3Z wasn't a total loss but without the custom upgrades, I would have NEVER been happy with this figure.

Awesome! I have the exact same kit build. I am still waiting for my boots, gloves by Jagzz and my Raven belt as well. I'll be posting pics of the Watcher on the Wall when he's complete in all the artist's threads as their hard work really made this figure pop! 3Z wasn't a total loss but without the custom upgrades, I would have NEVER been happy with this figure.

Man, I couldn't agree more with you. I felt the same way about ThreeZero's effort. We can at least be thankful they got the outfit right! :hi5:

@GOTnerd and @BagginsOfBagEnd... Glad you guys like! The finished figure should be epic. Everything has really come together on this custom. Many talented artists and craftsmen.

hey guys... kitbashed my own king in the north jon snow... hope you guys dig it!

IMG_8077.JPG-1.jpgIMG_8102.JPG.jpgIMG_8103.JPG.jpgIMG_8105.JPG.jpgIMG_8104.JPG.jpgIMG_8106.JPG.jpgIMG_8079.JPG-1.jpg

Where is everyone getting replacement boots, gloves and the belt for Jon?

Not sure who exactly but someone in the Customs/Interested threads was doing it. I think if you just search Jon Snow stuff it should come up.

Wow!! What did you use for the outfit? I'm mostly curious about the padded tunic coverings and arm greaves.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

completely custom by me... faux leather with cardboard to simulate steel plates inside.

I've repainted my Jon for the 149,029,382nd time, but I might actually be happy with him now. I definitely wanted to keep him "pretty".

33569017326_68d34c8d74_o.jpg

33569017246_1eed1de206_o.jpg

Back