Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a nice realistic wolf but it is not quite big enough for a Dire Wolf but better than that earlier one...

mrz_wolf.jpg

That is a nice realistic wolf but it is not quite big enough for a Dire Wolf but better than that earlier one...

View attachment 315963

I may still go for that one. I just got my Jon in the mail. Thanks to Jaycepticon for the great deal on him. I have some pics posted on my IG account. :) Within the next few weeks...I am going to try to make him look like he does in Season 6.

Looks legit to me. As far as I know, the standard version of the figure was going for more around $150 when it was first released. Are you looking to customize the figure or just own an out-of-box new version? If the former, then you may as well get a used figure from a reputable eBay seller (or wherever). You'll find him for half the price. From a customizing standpoint, the only worthwhile elements on this figure are the mixed media outfitting. Everything else can--and honestly, should--be replaced. Just the outfit alone, however, I'd argue is almost worth the original price point of the figure.

Either way, I'd never pay $180 for him. But like I said, it depends on why you're buying :lecture

I was looking to own outright. Don't really know how to do custom pieces. I am just starting up my collection. Thanks for the heads up on the fact i can probably get a cheaper price. Any suggestions of good reputable ebay dealers you have had/heard about?

I was looking to own outright. Don't really know how to do custom pieces. I am just starting up my collection. Thanks for the heads up on the fact i can probably get a cheaper price. Any suggestions of good reputable ebay dealers you have had/heard about?

Actually, judging by what I'm seeing on eBay, this figure has gone WAY up in price. So at $179.99, especially if you have Amazon Prime for free shipping, it's a steal. Top eBay sellers don't have him for less than $200 right now. You should go ahead and jump on that deal :)

I tend to forget that once these figures sell out, their re-seller markup doubles or more. As far as customizing, there are all kinds of options without having to do it yourself. That's what Sideshow Freaks is all about, my friend!

Kripes! I'm glad I got an extra fig from ThinkGeek when they were on sale for $110.

Well guys and gals, after many months and a lot of customizing, here is a sneak peek at my first custom grail figure. Just waiting on RavenEye to finish the belt, and this bastard, future King of the North is complete. Special thanks to Hydeous, Vimkerk, Davinator and jagzz! I'm calling him Jon Snow "Watcher on the Wall" Master Edition. Enjoy, and best of luck to all of you still customizing and kit bashing your own Lord Snows :cool:

Snow01.jpg
Snow02.jpg
Snow03.jpg

Well guys and gals, after many months and a lot of customizing, here is a sneak peek at my first custom grail figure. Just waiting on RavenEye to finish the belt, and this bastard, future King of the North is complete. Special thanks to Hydeous, Vimkerk, Davinator and jagzz! I'm calling him Jon Snow "Watcher on the Wall" Master Edition. Enjoy, and best of luck to all of you still customizing and kit bashing your own Lord Snows :cool:

View attachment 319246
View attachment 319247
View attachment 319248
Wow!! Very nice! Which head did you use?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

View attachment 319246
View attachment 319247
View attachment 319248

Helll yeahh!!!, thanks for the shout out budd.. :duff
Looks amazing, can't wait to see more!

Back