Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read through this entire thread and joined the forums so I could see the pictures you guys are posting. I know I'm late to the game, but I just ordered this figure from BBTS. I'm crazy excited for him to arrive! But I have to get him sent to a nearby FedEx store, since my packages have been stolen several times this year and I don't want to risk it with my first bigger budget splurge - this is my first time spending so much on a figure. I must sound so green to you guys, I know. I collected the Funko legacy figures, but their portraits were never satisfying enough. I just assumed ThreeZero's would be top tier because I thought it was so expensive, but now I see I know nothing, lol.

I notice that in some of the more recent (non-repaint) pictures on this thread, Jon seems to be less tan. Is that something that's possible, that maybe the second batch has a lighter skin tone?

Im in the same boat as you, Jon is my first 1/6 scale figure too. I have all the Funko figures and only pulled the trigger on this when Funko announced the Legacy line was cancelled.

I'm really happy with it! I think he may look tanner in pics than he does in person but he's no where near as pale as the character on the show. The costume is really excellent, if dated now that Jon's traded in his Night's Watch blacks for the Stark getup.

I'll be excited to hear your thoughts once he arrives!

Just got Snow and Ghost. Initially out of the box I didn't like them, but after I set them up and had Snow with Longclaw in a battle ready pose, I'm really digging them.

I wish someone else picked up the Game of Thrones license. Six seasons in and we only have three figures, not counting Jaime. And while I'm happy with Ned and Tyrion (except for his hands), Jon's sculpt wasn't very accurate and something's off with Jaime too. Had to really find the right angle and lighting to get Jon to look like Kit Harington:

image.jpg

Still, I wish I was able to get the version with Ghost (anyone know where to find a loose Ghost?), and I'm looking forward to more figures!

I wish someone else picked up the Game of Thrones license. Six seasons in and we only have three figures, not counting Jaime. And while I'm happy with Ned and Tyrion (except for his hands), Jon's sculpt wasn't very accurate and something's off with Jaime too. Had to really find the right angle and lighting to get Jon to look like Kit Harington:

Still, I wish I was able to get the version with Ghost (anyone know where to find a loose Ghost?), and I'm looking forward to more figures!

:exactly: I found that too, sculpt looks good at some angles but not at others. :) This line definitely needs more characters added to it though! :lecture Great pic btw!

Still undecided about pre-ordering Jaime - might wait to see in-hand pics first.

I ordered him today from ebay and can't wait! :) Judging from pictures and videos, he isn't a perfect figure, but these are really the only good Game of Thrones figures we've been given, so I can't complain too much.

I am upset about the slow releases going on here. I messaged threezero today and they just gave me the usual bot response. I'm assuming we'll see Daenerys next, and then Cersei, but how long are we going to have to wait for that? It's a bit ridiculous. They're just sitting on this franchise, and it sucks.

Honestly I would like to see a Mountain figure made. Definitely would be over a 12" figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine the other day, and now I'm really happy with him. At first I couldn't overlook the problem with the likeness - the darkness around his eyes made him look much older. So I tried to touch up the eyes and lessen the shadowing under the brows a little...I think it helped with the likeness. It opened up his expression a bit too.

20160709_124648_zpsnr9ul1nf.jpg

Sorry for the cell phone picture - I don't have an actual camera.

Now I'm going to be saving up for Tyrion. If I can get Tyrion and Dany, then I think I'm good!

Back