Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not being able to see yourself spending $400 on one figure. Yes, I remember those days.

ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE.

Lol I'm sure once I really get into this hobby I would spend more than that, but for now I can't. Which figure would you purchase though, I mean between those options (Danny or Batman/Superman)?

I think it depends which property you're more into. I'm REALLY int GOT, so for me, it was worth the 400. If you're more of a DC guy, or eagerly anticipating Dawn of Justice, those may be more worth your money. I think it's a very subjective thing. I will say though, if you get the full kit for Dany, the body she comes with kinda blows, so you might need to invest in a new one

Regarding the issue with Three0 sending the item with DHL:
DHL was asking to see the invoice from paypal so they know what to charge me.
I changed the amount in photoshop from $190 to $50, but they are asking €65 for custom fees!
From the above amount €40 is their fee! and €25 are taxes.
Also they send me a photo of the package slip, where the value of the item is declared $50 but it is NOT marked as gift.

Invoice.jpg

I contacted Three0 to let them know what has happened so far and asked them for me to refuse the package
and as soon they check on the DHL site it is being returned, to send a replacement.
I asked for another item and not the same since if I wait for the original package to arrive,
I will have to wait another 1-2 months for it to get back here and it may have some damage from all these trips back & forth.
Three0 only accepted to send the same package back meaning I 'll have to wait even longer to receive it
and there is no guarantee of any damage during all these transports.

I am in a dilemma:
a) should I just pay the damn €65 to DHL in order to get on with it
b) should I refuse it and wait for the same parcel to come back
c) should I insist on Three0 to send a replacement after I refuse the one in customs

Last but not least if something goes wrong, paypal will not cover me because JS has been paid from June 2015.
What would you do?

When something you imported goes through customs without a fee, you praise the figure gods.

When something you imported gets caught in customs, you curse the figure gods, pay the fee, and move on.

There's your answer. It won't add months because DHL's return will be quick. It won't add risk of item damage because Threezero together with the carrier guarantee it doesn't arrive broken.

Time is money. How long you wanna wait?

I would not have sent a forged invoice.........

I don't have a problem to wait more, as long as I don't pay more and receive a replacement
to shorten the time and reduce the risk of being damaged.
As for the invoice, DHL informed me themselves of the price listed on the parcel, so I kind of "helped" the situation.

There's your answer. It won't add months because DHL's return will be quick. It won't add risk of item damage because Threezero together with the carrier guarantee it doesn't arrive broken.

Three0 will not know if it arrives broken to them, since they will not open it but instead just send it back.
I don't understand why they won't accept to send another parcel though.
Don't they have stock for replacements in case something gets lost or damaged?

I don't understand why they won't accept to send another parcel though.

I don't blame them. They already spent a lot more than anticipated sending express using DHL. They will not get their shipping charges back when you refuse the package. They may even have to pay little more. Then they will have to pay again to have it shipped using a different service.

Plus, it's good to verify that what was sent back is actually the product that was sent out in the first place. Remember this isn't a question of a broken or damaged figure being replaced under warranty, this is simply the charging of taxes that every recipient rightfully and lawfully should pay in their own country (even if DHL takes advantage and adds excessive charges of their own).

Regarding the issue with Three0 sending the item with DHL:
DHL was asking to see the invoice from paypal so they know what to charge me.
I changed the amount in photoshop from $190 to $50, but they are asking €65 for custom fees!
From the above amount €40 is their fee! and €25 are taxes.
Also they send me a photo of the package slip, where the value of the item is declared $50 but it is NOT marked as gift.

View attachment 244705

I contacted Three0 to let them know what has happened so far and asked them for me to refuse the package
and as soon they check on the DHL site it is being returned, to send a replacement.
I asked for another item and not the same since if I wait for the original package to arrive,
I will have to wait another 1-2 months for it to get back here and it may have some damage from all these trips back & forth.
Three0 only accepted to send the same package back meaning I 'll have to wait even longer to receive it
and there is no guarantee of any damage during all these transports.

I am in a dilemma:
a) should I just pay the damn €65 to DHL in order to get on with it
c) should I insist on Three0 to send a replacement after I refuse the one in customs

Last but not least if something goes wrong, paypal will not cover me because JS has been paid from June 2015.
What would you do?

If it were me, I would just pay and forget about it. Live and learn :)

Not being able to see yourself spending $400 on one figure. Yes, I remember those days.

ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE.

I too remember those days fondly.

So much extra cash sitting in my bank account then. Back in 2012, I never imagined my plastic crack spending habit would one day surpass all my other hobbies.

It always starts so innocently with that first one... thanks a lot Hot Toys Christopher Reeves Superman! :lol

I too remember those days fondly.

So much extra cash sitting in my bank account then. Back in 2012, I never imagined my plastic crack spending habit would one day surpass all my other hobbies.

It always starts so innocently with that first one... thanks a lot Hot Toys Christopher Reeves Superman! [emoji38]
Haha that was my first 1/6 figure as well back in 2012....now 24 figures later lol. Plastic crack indeed.

Just the outcome of me dealing with customs, DHL and Three0.
After 1 week of my request, Three0 finally responded that they accept to send another parcel, instead of the same one.
I would have to wait though until the end of February, 'cause I would be receiving it from the 2ond batch.
Sadly their response came one day late, since the previous day I had decided to pay the customs fee and get it over with.
I had already sent an email to DHL accepting their fees and the parcel has cleared customs headed finally to my address.

Back