Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say . i got mine today and it is a lot better than i thought.. i mean i can see some improvement can be made but as for the price which they cancelled the thrid party one. i think is acceptable... to good. Ghost is big and heavy.. and i really like threezero made it big. i really like it..

Looks as bad as Ned and Tyrion, but as good as them as well.

2DZuCVP.jpg

Expectations met.

The likeness looks the best here than in any picture I've seen.

Lol @ the comments.

I'm going to play devil's advocate here (because I LOVE doing it) - which people should they listen to? There are far more people with bad advice than good, especially on Facebook. These things can't be made by committee. ;)

BTW, you'll be doing yourself a disservice if you don't unpack Ghost.

man was i wrong, received mine today much better. the direwolf looks very good. and the beard looks darker on mine.
goes to show really... lesson learned

IMG_1881.jpg

^ We can hope. I really want a Robb pretty bad but at this point I'd want a little more diversity. They did a poll on Winter is Coming.com on the most missed characters and Robb was number 3. Number one was Oberyn Martell and two was Ned. Now I would love a Red Viper in his light armor he wore fighting the Mountain.

I finally opened up the set last night. My initial impression is that I'm pretty happy with the figures. Could Jon's HS be better? Sure, but I don't think it's a train wreck. Ghost could have been better designed to be more accurate to the show but I'm shocked they threw in such a big piece as the EX and didn't charge an arm and a leg for it. For the price, this set is well worth it. I find ThreeZero figures more comparable to Sideshow's than Hot Toys's. So with that train of thougt, if Sideshow had released them, the set would have been >$350 and the head sculpt wouldn't have looked any better and the clothes would have probably been worse.

^ We can hope. I really want a Robb pretty bad but at this point I'd want a little more diversity. They did a poll on Winter is Coming.com on the most missed characters and Robb was number 3. Number one was Oberyn Martell and two was Ned. Now I would love a Red Viper in his light armor he wore fighting the Mountain.

After Dany, Oberyn is tops on my wish list. Seems like he'd be a fairly simple figure to produce, too. His armor isn't super complicated, and neither is his regular outfit. The only accessory I can think of him needing would be his spear.

Bring on the Viper! Please!

but show me a picture of him wearing one with 2 straps,

Do an image search on Google. There are loads of pictures. For anyone to think there was only one strap is just lazy research. Could Threezero have made the front part of the outfit a little higher to hide or obscure the bottom strap? Yup, they sure could have. But the straps are correct.

Apart from the paint, I'd say this is on par or above most recent releases from HT, certainly any of the SW releases. HT goes the opostite direction and makes feet too small sometimes and they have yet to release a SW head sculpt that looks anything like the actor - this Kit is no worse. Threezero just needs the crisp eye decals, the faint pink details in the corner of the eyes and the super gloss, then a machine-applied coat of paint for at least the base layers on the face. That's the HT recipe everyone craves.

Last edited:
How much was the EX with Ghost? If I didn't get that figure but was looking to buy Ghost by himself. How much would I be looking at spending?

Back