Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw on 3Z's facebook saying that Jon will be released December-early January. They had a big list of upcoming dates/figures.

"Boom! You lookin for this?"

469b14a1c2454767f491c986a636783b.jpg

"Boom! Are you.. why do I even talk to you guys?"
Figure looks decent but I don't think I have room for yet another franchise. But it is a very cool line.

Threezero just announced yet another new license. How about they release old figures on time before starting new ones?

Ah Crysis. They shown this a long time ago behind the scenes. Sure took them awhile to announce it. Glad I can skip this. They still have a few more licenses to announce. Remember last man standing, Hannibal, berserk as well as some weird Chinese artists crossover work or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snow? more like where da f#@*k is chappie?

no figure is worth a years wait unless its a hand made small run custom and these are not that IMO. seriously. cmon threezero dont be threeA......:gah:

snow? more like where da f#@*k is chappie?

no figure is worth a years wait unless its a hand made small run custom and these are not that IMO. seriously. cmon threezero dont be threeA......:gah:

Chappie was delayed till late Dec. I'm still waiting for both the exclusive and standard ver.

Today, Legion from mass effect and robocop 1.0 was released in HK. Both meant to be pushed to late Nov but now it's first week of Dec.

So Chappie could be first week of Jan.
To me 3zero are already threeA when it's scheduling. Over ten years in the industry and still can't release on time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back