Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the threeA QC has suffered big time. the bods have been floppy for awhile, seen alot of comments that in particular the waist is pretty bad. it was even confirmed by them the molds are all over used and resulting in the bod probs. needs re-tooling or sumthin.

wonder if thats why Ned is wearing the rubber bod cover? assumed it was to beef up chest and traps under clothing?

maybe one day threezero will be large enough to have own booth. even tho threezero was around long before threeA its obvious threeA is much larger now, having their own booth and not sharing with IDW anymore. at least i think this year they were solo.

Diamond's booth always drives me nuts - terrible, harsh lighting, and those damn rounded cases that they have the ThreeZero stuff in are impossible to see through standing there, let alone in a photo. Then they put the GoT stuff on the top shelf, putting Jon on a riser even higher, so the only view you get is up his nostrils. ThreeZero really needs to get included in the IDW booth with 3A, where the figures can be better displayed.

Diamond's booth always drives me nuts - terrible, harsh lighting, and those damn rounded cases that they have the ThreeZero stuff in are impossible to see through standing there, let alone in a photo. Then they put the GoT stuff on the top shelf, putting Jon on a riser even higher, so the only view you get is up his nostrils. ThreeZero really needs to get included in the IDW booth with 3A, where the figures can be better displayed.

Agree completely. At least the GOT was on the top shelf.. that video game property with the cool cyclopean cyborg was on the very bottom which you couldn't see even if you got down on one knee. ThreeZero deserve a lot better, especially with the number of solid licenses and quality work they have been putting out lately.

Did HBO have any kind of booth presence on the floor for GOT? I know they had the "experience" thing somewhere in SD. If they had a booth, seems to me it would be ideal for 3Z to display there. Same with AMC and their Walking Dead figures (if they're ever inclined to show us what they're supposed to be working on).

Did HBO have any kind of booth presence on the floor for GOT? I know they had the "experience" thing somewhere in SD. If they had a booth, seems to me it would be ideal for 3Z to display there. Same with AMC and their Walking Dead figures (if they're ever inclined to show us what they're supposed to be working on).

GOT did not have a floor presence. They all came down and signed at one of the main signing booths which I think is run by WB (they had the costumes of Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman from the new movie on permanent display).

Walking Dead have a huge booth but it is not merchandise related, it is all about set pieces from the show and then the cast come out at one point (which was really cool, I got terrible pictures of everybody but was up pretty close.. it is amazing how short everyone except Abraham is in person).

There is a lot of GOT stuff at the Darkhorse booth and then various Tshirt and poster companies have stuff but other than that, not much. Walking Dead have their own merchandise booth for shirts and accessories, Image has a huge section for it for the comics, and then the same Tshirt and poster companies mentioned above also carry merchandise. I did not see anything 1/6th related for WD though.

The GOT Experience is across the street from the Convention center in the Omni hotel's event space. The line literally circles the entire block the whole con. I finally got in line on Sunday and I got near the door and they told us the last group was let in and we were not getting in so I have yet to see what that is all about.

I'm 6'5" so I didn't have this problem..

Thanks for the updates. I haven't bought from threezero before, so I don't know what to expect in regards to them meeting their own deadlines, delays, etc.

Thanks for the updates. I haven't bought from threezero before, so I don't know what to expect in regards to them meeting their own deadlines, delays, etc.
I've only been following Threezero since Ned was announced, but meeting their own deadlines seems to be a nonexistent thing.

Still not as bad as SSC with their figures though.

I've only been following Threezero since Ned was announced, but meeting their own deadlines seems to be a nonexistent thing.

Still not as bad as SSC with their figures though.

I think most people would agree that I would rather wait an extra 2 months for figures if that means better QC, paint app, details being done right...

In the last week I have managed to pick up Tyrion and Ned Stark. I know I have missed the threezero pre-order direct. Where is the place where Jon Snow is cheapest online? I'm UK based so I need to consider shipping. Best I have found on ebay is £105 all in. I'm probably not going to beat that but thought I'd ask. Thanks.

Back