Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of messages I need to read to catch up, but wanna just say that Chili and Hydeous versions of Jon Snow are just amazing. Huge props to both!

84915acfafdfc1a6f2498cbd39581666.jpg

dc1d7e2fb7a7476b2bb0a66f4a86f2e6.jpg
f7ce00433ceb0203b78c1df183fcab72.jpg

Just got Eleven’s Jon Snow head! Been chasing it for a year now and apparently he doesn’t answer people on social media then I suddenly find someone in Kuwait (where I live) selling it! And he still has more! It’s super awesome I can’t stop looking at it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got Eleven’s Jon Snow head! Been chasing it for a year now and apparently he doesn’t answer people on social media then I suddenly find someone in Kuwait (where I live) selling it! And he still has more! It’s super awesome I can’t stop looking at it!

Looks great! :rock So many awesome Jon Snow figures being shown!! :panic:

(There's a chance I may have snuck a peek at some proto pics yesterday. :1-1: I think most folks will be happy!)

But then, we're talking about US, so I suppose there'll be a solid percentage of folks who'll hate it. :lol But on balance, the outfit looks great. The sculpt is essentially a lot like the unlicensed replacement head a lot of us have picked up. Judging only by the pics I may or may not have seen, I personally prefer the unlicensed head, but the 2.0 sculpt a significant upgrade from the previous 3Z effort.

So be on the lookout! I'm betting it will be dropping soon-ish!

I still prefer v1 'crow' Jon's outfit... but getting v2 will certainly be simpler than having to find all the parts necessary for a good v1 Jon Snow.

Then again, many people will likely unload their old Jon for the new one, so may be able to get a v1 at a discount once this is released.

I prefer "Crow Jon" as well but with an updated head sculpt. Unfortunately, unless they drop to near retail pricing, with the release of 2.0, I'll have to pass.

I just pre-ordered the One Sixth Kit sculpt for 2.0. Not liking the one in the pics above.

Back