Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone looking to sell theirs that isn't happy with the way it turned out PLEASE PM me. Ready to pay now. I'm only interested in the EX version with Ghost. Thank you!!!

got mine today (unexpected) and agree with what a lot of people are saying about the sculpt. Its not horrible, but its not as good as the first two, the nose and eyes are just off, I was expecting much better. I also wish they would do metal swords! clothes are pretty good, better than sideshow figures, and Ghost is just crazy big and heavy, I was shocked at how much it weighs (more than everything else including packaging combined).

Just have to wonder what happened with the sculpt, could hurt their sales of future figures now, I was going to buy them all but I am not so sure now, the pictures looked a lot better than the final product, I am thinking maybe a combo of paint application and sculpt.

Looking at the pictures on sideshow's site it doesn't look like the final product, just like how sideshow figure photos always look better than what you receive, which makes me really think its paint application more than the sculpt, they cheaped out on that part (probably to offset the high cost of ghost). However I think in person it does look better than some of the photos people have been posting :lol

Im pretty happy with it, sure ill change the boots, probably the sculpt, but sculpt isn't that bad!

Po1cXO.jpg

h79CeG.jpg

GfDo4A.jpg

8L7cME.jpg

902420-jon-snow-12.jpg

I think these photos represent very closely what it looks like in hand, now compare to the photo threezero advertises!
So threezero photos had expert paint application, and then what looks like factory paint application to the final sculpt, shame on you threezero! I can't repaint myself but maybe I will have an artist friend of mine give it a shot

View attachment 242467

I think these photos represent very closely what it looks like in hand, now compare to the photo threezero advertises!
So threezero photos had expert paint application, and then what looks like factory paint application to the final sculpt, shame on you threezero! I can't repaint myself but maybe I will have an artist friend of mine give it a shot

Agreed. In hand, the paint looks no where as good as threezeros promo pics.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Again, alot of newcomers and oldtimers expect something spectacular from threezero. Just like with all their other human headsculpts from this line, they are overall good for the price they set. Many are over estimating their expectations. Its the same when Jamie comes out.

Watch this now, people will not buy it and when they see this on sale at geeks or hbo site, they will rush out and buy it and say its awesome at the price i paid etc etc.

I hate to be a downer, just one of those days. Sorry in advance.

Just want every sculpt to be Heisenberg level.

Still satisfied enough with this guy though.

They've shown they can do outfits well, and gives me good hope for the Jaime fig.

Last edited:
Just want every sculpt to be Heisenberg level.

Still satisfied enough with this guy though.

They've shown they can do outfits well, and gives me good hope for the Jaime fig.

This isnt the worst headsculpt that threezero has released. Im sure this will grow on me over time and will blend well with the rest of the line. In no way this is a dud for a straight out of the box.

Take commander shepard headsculpt quality and you throw that in this line. I would be so p1ssed that I would probs stop buying for the entire line.

Luckily all three figures released so far for this line has been above par. As long the price remains the same without anymore price hike and the quality is consistent, the line would look good.

I got this figure tonight. I like it. No real surprises to me from the prototype. Sure, slightly worse paint apps, but we're not talking SSC level or anything. As for Ghost's paint apps, I would say it's equal to or better than a typical SSC statue, for what that's worth. Not HT quality, but not much is.

The Iminime sculpt we briefly saw was significantly better than this one, but that's not available, and I don't want to spend $200+ to get a Rocco sculpt and paint job. So, I'll just stick with what I've got.

Smell was very odd and strong, though.

I don't understand why the paint apps are worse on Jon than they were on Ned and Tyrion. Surley they should be at least the same, if not better. Cheaper factory?

Again, alot of newcomers and oldtimers expect something spectacular from threezero. Just like with all their other human headsculpts from this line, they are overall good for the price they set. Many are over estimating their expectations. Its the same when Jamie comes out.

Watch this now, people will not buy it and when they see this on sale at geeks or hbo site, they will rush out and buy it and say its awesome at the price i paid etc etc.

I hate to be a downer, just one of those days. Sorry in advance.

I don't think people are being over critical here on the head sculpt even with the price. DID/3R make smashing head sculpts with excellent paint of real generals throughout WWII for less than what Jon Snow cost. Just check out their Heinz Guderian and Rommel sculpts. I'm not hating either. The sculpt sucks and I still gave Jon and 8/10.

I'm happy with the Jaime sculpt (although I think the hair could be longer), but let's hope the paint don't mess it up.

I got this figure tonight. I like it. No real surprises to me from the prototype. Sure, slightly worse paint apps, but we're not talking SSC level or anything. As for Ghost's paint apps, I would say it's equal to or better than a typical SSC statue, for what that's worth. Not HT quality, but not much is.

The Iminime sculpt we briefly saw was significantly better than this one, but that's not available, and I don't want to spend $200+ to get a Rocco sculpt and paint job. So, I'll just stick with what I've got.

Smell was very odd and strong, though.

I agree with the sculpt, it isn't that bad. Though I was expecting better paint aps compared to the paint work 3A has done.

Other than the big boots :lol everything else is good. Wolf is heavy.

And funny, sideshow gets slammed for mailing out stuff in only the shipper. 3A did the same thing, from China!

Woke up, and threezero sent me my tracking number:

EV---------CN

That's not DHL, that's an EMS number, and they send me a USPS link to track it.

WTF?

Maybe they received many people complaining about using DHL and how they got charged for customs, thus they switched back to using standard shipping. Downside for customers is a longer wait, upside for customers is avoid the custom fees.

Even better is threezero might save more money on shipping and less hassle from customers.

Maybe they received many people complaining about using DHL and how they got charged for customs, thus they switched back to using standard shipping. Downside for customers is a longer wait, upside for customers is avoid the custom fees.

Even better is threezero might save more money on shipping and less hassle from customers.

Stupid mess. Should just stick with one shipping method. Might as well be late a bit longer since its been late for so longer.

This will be interesting, seems a lot of people aren't too happy about the headsculpt.

My personal satisfaction with this figure will decide if I keep going with this line or not. I haven't pre-ordered Jaime Lannister because I'm still a little put off by how bad the last season was. There was a time where I had swayed with the good memories of the last episodes fresh in my mind, but now I have seen the beginning and middle stinkers again on tv and they are truly bad.

I haven't bought Ned yet either since it burns me so much that I can't get Ice with him. I thought about the letter opener, but it doesn't look right somehow.

I figure Jon and Ghost will be an easy sale, I might turn Tyrion into a Jawa or something. Or i might just love this figure and get the rest tomorrow. :lol

Back