ThreeZero - Fullmetal Alchemist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Al looks fantastic.

Though he looks great, not a fan of the rubber body on Ed, (especially since I would never display it with any of the skin showing anyway) as that means he's stuck in a more static pose when I get him.

The price is awesome on this set though.

Threezero, give me Mustang & Hawkeye, please? :pray:

Just picked up this set after watching the Anime. It's a great set that gives you a ton of posing options. I agree with everyone else I'd love more figures in this line. Winry, Mustang, Hawkeye and maybe one or two of the sins would be nice....

I suspect we won't get anymore than Ed and Al. I wish otherwise, but I would think we would have heard something by now.

Happy to be wrong in this case. Was surprised to see Mustang annnounced after all this time.

Roy teased to be revealed soon, Hype!!!🔥🔥🔥
FB_IMG_1713493479496.jpg

Are these brothers just reissues? Kinda cool for those that missed out! But would be nice if it had some improvements with modern paintapps/technology etc.

Are these brothers just reissues? Kinda cool for those that missed out! But would be nice if it had some improvements with modern paintapps/technology etc.
Seems like they are, but with the new Berserk reissues they did improve on the paint apps and slight differences here and there so im guessing they will do the same for these, i have the brothers and the only thing I'm really hoping they improve is Edwards hair and the sculpt could be refined a bit too but we will see!

Seems like they are, but with the new Berserk reissues they did improve on the paint apps and slight differences here and there so im guessing they will do the same for these, i have the brothers and the only thing I'm really hoping they improve is Edwards hair and the sculpt could be refined a bit too but we will see!
Yeah they look like a cool duo and I can imagine them having some nice shelf presence!

You know you want that 3-pack or 2-pack with the build your own 3rd figure option. 👧+🐶=💆‍♀️

Scar, Winry, Hawkeye, and some of the homonculi would be nice to add to the libero but I figure that'll take some time or might not happen at all.

Back