Action Figure Threezero - Dead Space 3 - Isaac Clarke Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Threezero - Dead Space 3 - Collectible Figure

I haven't bought a new action figure in forever but I might need to add this one to the collection.

Dead Space 1 Isaac Clarke would be an instant buy for me.
DS3? No, thanks.

then why risk it with DS3? I only have so much money, if i want to support the line i have to get the least liked design First.

then why risk it with DS3? I only have so much money, if i want to support the line i have to get the least liked design First.

Do we even know that they have the license for DS1? They might have only been able to acquire DS3's license.

Nah, it's always about more recent and popular instalment.
Producers don't care about good or bad as long as it sells well.

so excited about this! been waiting for a Isaac figure for ages! i would prefer the first one though. but defiantly picking this up when it comes out :)

Yeah Classic Suit is the one everyone wants the most! Hopefully this isnt just for Dead Space 3. Im waiting for ThreeZero to announce Mass Effect!!!

Hopefully we get more video game characters from this company. We lack alot of badass 1/6 game characters.

Nice 1.

I can see Threezero getting a lot of my hard earn cash in the next few years with the licenses they are picking up

Do we even know that they have the license for DS1? They might have only been able to acquire DS3's license.

They should not need the DS1 license to do a classic CEC Engineering suit because it's available to wear in DS3 as well.

Now you gave them this idea... Still DS3 suit with retarded diagonal segmentation of health bar and messy weapons.

No love for DS2's Advanced Suit or Elite Advanced Suit? Easily my favorite suit type.

AdvancedRIG.jpgElite_advanced_RIG.jpg

The 3A zombie astronaught things reminded me of necromorphs, i know they're not exactly the same company but maybe if 1/6 necromorphs ever become a thing maybe ashley wood can weigh in on things.

I loved dead space 2. probably the best in the series and miles better than 3. Wonder why they didnt pick that license up instead. i know 3 is fairly recent but still. Hopefully 3A gives us some Last of us figures. It looks to be right up there ally.

I loved going through the games with my gun raised the whole time entering new areas, reloading the rifles...damn scary!

Back