Action Figure Threezero 1/6th scale Mass Effect 3 Legion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant find any official stats for the game characters on the net. Would be nice to have them to compare.

I tried to do research on ME character's heights back when Play Arts Kai ended their line and the thing I discovered was that any official size/height info rests only with Bioware itself. I mean it just isnt stated anywhere official at all. We cant go by ingame screens cause the game pulls the models and fits them into a standard size during playthrough. And also most cutscenes do it as well, leaving very very few cutscenes where their actual heights are correctly shown.

Threezero has said that all their figures specifications come from the licensee themselves so maybe this is officially how Bioware sees Legion. I think we can have better luck trying to confirm with Bioware rather than Threezero whether this Legion is at the correct scale.

edit: heres my thread last year.
Height/Size/Scale of Mass Effect Squadmates? - Story, Campaign & Characters - The BioWare Forum

heres another with a similar topic
Height and Weight of Races in Mass Effect? - Other Fan Creations - The BioWare Forum

and this is probably the closest thing I can find for 'official' sizes
JBBqQ.jpg

In the actual game almost everyone is the same height. It's weird, so the height disparity between the figures isn't the end of the world for me.

Its just bugging me because I want Wrex (if threezero ever bothers doing it) to be THAT size, not Legion. >.<

Preorders for the exclusive are closing today I believe, better get your orders in if you want that Widow sniper rifle.

Hmm, almost end of Nov now. Wonder if this is going to come out on time or another delay. Hope this turns out better than Shepard. I cant see why not since theres no human headsculpt involved. I just hope this isnt the end of the line.

bba3bc165e5ad9db88a4ac213e7678ee.jpg

About bloody time this came out. Three zero are so lame with their own estimates. Hope I can pick it up tonight or within these next few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's launched? I hope it's a solid figure; Legion was one of my favourite ME characters so if this is good I will pick one up on the aftermarket.

Yus! I am so excited to finally have this guy standing next to my Shep. I look forward to seeing pics and reviews while I wait for my shipping notice. :)

Damn, Legion is massive. What do you think about the quality of the material, and the paint? Is it nice and dry?

The only two figures in the line are out, and they still haven't announced a third. This doesn't look good for Garrus.

Damn, Legion is massive. What do you think about the quality of the material, and the paint? Is it nice and dry?

The only two figures in the line are out, and they still haven't announced a third. This doesn't look good for Garrus.

I just want to say MEH!

When I picked this up after knowing how average Shepard is, I wasn't expecting high hopes for a great figure. My feelings were correct. Its about the same quality or there abouts give or take. Like you said only two have been released so far, but it seems not enough effort has been put into this line. Its doable, but nothing to write home about.

Anyhows, theres no wet paint issues with mine. Packaging is the same as before. The exclusive piece is stuck underside the clam shell. I must say theres a ton of soft rubber/soft squishy foam than there are hard plastic. Paint app is average especially on the soft squishy foam. Most notable at the back of the legs.
The antenna is tricky to install on the, becareful and use a wiggle motion until it slowly clicks into place.

Articulation is very limited on this piece due to the fact that theres a lot of rubber pipes attached from the arms to the body, so be careful when moving about. The figure is sturdy and stands up well because if the huge flat feet. Ratchet joints are stiff and good, but I wont move them too much because you could end up tearing the rubber underneath, especially the thighs, do not attempt to do the splits.

Accessing the battery compartment is easy and it only takes 3 AG1 batteries to light up the eye. The eye is connected to the neck by one piece of rod. Think of it as bending a drinking straw. The hood is entirely soft rubber. You can swing the head left and right, but dont expect to move up and down. Im not liking the head, because if you move to to the sides, the rubber hood does not sit flush above the eye. Just doesnt look right.

Again, the price they charged for this and shepard is way too expensive, I didnt mind paying more, but I expected more. I somehow really appreciate the play arts kai even more now. I hope 3zero will continue this line, but at least lower the price, or improve the next figures.

I just feel they have been lazy with this figure. The upper body uses clear hard plastic tubing (Inside the wound) and semi hard rubber/foam for the outside tubing on the upper body. While the entire lower body, mainly back of the thighs and lower calfs dont use similar tubings at all. Its one whole piece of super soft rubber/foam.

So its meh! What the hell 3zero! You disappoint me once again.

To be honest, he looks like one of those statues that come with "collectors edition" releases for games. And not one of the better ones either. The gap between the top of the eye and the hoof bugs the **** out of me.

To be honest, he looks like one of those statues that come with "collectors edition" releases for games. And not one of the better ones either. The gap between the top of the eye and the hoof bugs the **** out of me.

Yeah I tried closing the gap but the rubber hood keeps bouncing back up. lol
I noticed some very faint cracks/tear on his left foot. bloody rubber/foam!!!!
If they just used a harder plastic for the entire body, Id be much happier. I rather have a glorified play arts kai figure than a angrey stressball figure. Squishy legs!!! Cheap B4stards!!

God. They're really dropping the ball with this license. Makes me worry about the Crysis nanosuit.

Back