Action Figure Threezero 1/6th scale Mass Effect 3 Legion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Threezero sure has a knack for picking essential accessories to be exclusives. Guess I'm ordering through them, can't have Legion without the Widow. I'm in for any Mass Effect 1/6 figures they got coming, these may be the only ones we'll ever get.

Threezero sure has a knack for picking essential accessories to be exclusives. Guess I'm ordering through them, can't have Legion without the Widow. I'm in for any Mass Effect 1/6 figures they got coming, these may be the only ones we'll ever get.

Agree. Been waiting for years for someone to do these in 1/6 scale. Just need them to make Bioshock and I'm content. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's up for PO at the threezero store. I'm two clicks away from POing him...i can technically afford it right now, but it wouldn't be smart. The nice thing is when it comes out and ships, it feels free because I paid for it so long ago :lol these are hard philosophical decisions to make...

Right now my credit card is saying "does this unit have a soul?..." :lol

Bu-but your local retailers won't have the Widow!

:) Yes they will. Things work differently in HK. Some retailers allow preordering for the threezero exclusives as well as the retailer versions.

Its only outside of HK where the rules apply (Exclusive online only). I highly recommend going the threezerostore route for International customers as you have the advantage of receiving the items first before other retailers (Again, applicable to outside of HK).

Only disadvantage is paying all upfront. To some though, thats not a problem.

:) Yes they will. Things work differently in HK. Some retailers allow preordering for the threezero exclusives as well as the retailer versions.

Its only outside of HK where the rules apply (Exclusive online only). I highly recommend going the threezerostore route for International customers as you have the advantage of receiving the items first before other retailers (Again, applicable to outside of HK).

Only disadvantage is paying all upfront. To some though, thats not a problem.
Dang, you lucky son of a guns.

I hope I can get a hold of a Shepard ex now. I reckon I'll get Legion... Hope Garrus is next. I don't really care who else they make as long as I get him.

Probably gonna preorder, hopefully Gaming Heads doesn't make him too.

Gaming Heads uses the license from Mass Effect 3, I'm sure they'll make a Legion eventually. That's why I'm not going to bite the bullet on this one, I already have Garrus, and Liara and Tali are pre-ordered, I sadly cannot grab this Legion that's not a statue and not to scale at all with the rest. I'm hoping they'll branch out on other games from the franchise though, I'd LOOOVE a Thane Krios statue.

I didn't think Legion was that tall.

9964934a44cb2dbeb853862003c192f7.jpg

Looks like they took a leaf from Play Arts Kai's book and went with totally off scale figures. Shame, it looked good, but like I said I'd rather get a good statue in scale with the beautiful Garrus, Liara and Tali statues coming soon.

Back