Threezero 1/6 White Walker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the white walker guy suffers on the final product really sub par paint. A repaint would help but I’m not really interested in this guy... I always kind of hated the white walkers but they are important enough I’d have one but just the night king I think.

Absolutely, The White Walker is cool but I'm okay with not getting it whereas The Night King would be a must.

Just got my shipping notice as well. Looking forward to this one.

Odd.. I never received a shipping notice and my order just showed up today on my doorstep. This is the first time I ordered directly from Threezero so I'm not sure if this is a common occurrence or not. I wish I could open this one and share photos but it was meant as a gift for a friend of mine (for the holidays before the delays but just in time for his birthday next week). Just a heads up that many of you might just start recieving your orders without knowing it's been shipped. 20190209_205022.jpg20190209_205036.jpg

Can anyone share some more photos from additional angles? I legit can't tell if this guy is too fat or not. :lol

Man...he looks like he ate all the leftovers from Trumps football party

Can anyone share some more photos from additional angles? I legit can't tell if this guy is too fat or not. :lol

Very cool looking figure, but I think I will keep mine dressed. I don't mind the exposed joints, but I find his torso to be strangely beefy for what is supposed to be a wraith-like figure.

*stops*

*thinks*

Huh. When I got up this morning, "fat-shaming White Walkers" wasn't on the list of things I thought I might do today! :lol

He does kind of seem like he's a bit of a chonker. :lol

Alrighty, loads of pictures in the spoiler tag. Firsty, I think this guy is awesome. I was a little worried because White Walkers are sort of boring to me, but he looks very menacing. In some angles with light shining on him he's straight up creepy. Secondly, he's not fat, as you will see in the pictures. He is bulky, but it's not noticable and doesn't stand out as anything that seems off, at least to me. He's also really tall, which I love. His weapon is pretty stellar too. It's translucent and feels almost like glass. it came with the swap-able skirt as well as feet for that version. There was also a spare peice of cloth, but I'm not sure what it's for. I took a picture of it. Hope you guys enjoy the pictures. PS, they are from my phone, and it's not a very good phone :D

PICTURES IN SPOILER

Spoiler Spoiler:

Alrighty, loads of pictures in the spoiler tag. Firsty, I think this guy is awesome. I was a little worried because White Walkers are sort of boring to me, but he looks very menacing. In some angles with light shining on him he's straight up creepy. Secondly, he's not fat, as you will see in the pictures. He is bulky, but it's not noticable and doesn't stand out as anything that seems off, at least to me. He's also really tall, which I love. His weapon is pretty stellar too. It's translucent and feels almost like glass. it came with the swap-able skirt as well as feet for that version. There was also a spare peice of cloth, but I'm not sure what it's for. I took a picture of it. Hope you guys enjoy the pictures. PS, they are from my phone, and it's not a very good phone :D

PICTURES IN SPOILER

It's weird, from the photos he still looks fat to me :lol. I don't know what to think.

I got mine yesterday. I think it's a damn good figure. Probably even great. Easily the best in this line. Along with Arya ( and maybe the Hound ) it looks like threezero has hit a stride. Let's hope it stays that way.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I got mine yesterday. I think it's a damn good figure. Probably even great. Easily the best in this line. Along with Arya ( and maybe the Hound ) it looks like threezero has hit a stride. Let's hope it stays that way.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

There’s not a lot of love for this guy but I agree 100%. He is easily the best figure so far. Has a real shelf presence too.

Just opened one up, definitely the best GOT figure from 3Z. Pretty close to a HT level figure. Costume is great and weathering is nice. Spear looks terrific but handle wrap feels like it might be some type of paper. Minor points off for a slightly visible seam on the side of an otherwise great looking head sculpt.

Just had a chance to open him up and have a look. Nice figure! He's not quite the best of the line for me (that's Arya, so far), but he's really good! He's definitely in that conversation.

I love the outfit, lots more fabric and leather-ish materials. I was expecting it to be mostly rubber, but it's not. Sword/spear is cool, too.

The thing I still can't figure out, though, is why they'd go with rooted hair on Arya and sculpted hair on this guy. Don't get me wrong, Arya's rooted hair turned out great -- way better than I expected -- but her short hair seemed like a much more obvious candidate for the sculpted treatment while this guy is crying out for some scraggly white rooted locks. The sculpted hair is fine, but it seems like a missed opportunity, is all. Would have taken him to the next level.

The sculpt is good. (I find it difficult to argue about accuracy with the more "monstery" characters. My brain seems to be a little more forgiving on non-human likenesses.) The only thing I would have liked is maybe some more prominent eyes. The glowing blue eyes are kind of the White Walkers' signature trait and his are kind of deep set and tiny, which makes them a little hard to see. But that's a minor nit.

The base body is really heavy and solid. Surprisingly heavy, really. And not just because he's a little taller. I had a few issues getting him to stand unassisted because his ankle joints, while sturdy, may not be quite sturdy enough for a figure this heavy. Of course 3Z doesn't do figure stands, but I might use one of my spares for this guy, just to be safe.

I got the deluxe edition with the skirt and extra feet, but I haven't stripped him down to try out his other look. I'm not sure I will, actually. Not super impressed with some of the pictures I've seem of him in that outfit. He seems a little ... as the kids say ... thicc. :lol Especially for a wraith-like character. Maybe if I can pick up a second figure down the road at a reasonable discount, I could see adding the nearly-nekkid variant to the display, but for right now, I'm very happy with his armored look.

Overall he's a solid B+ and a welcome addition to the GOT detolf!

Back