Threezero 1/6 Rick Grimes - Official AMC Walking Dead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the better question is whether it's worth the price. If this was $220 people would be pissed. $150 is manageable. What I give 3Z credit for is knowing that this isn't HT quality and charging appropriately.

The thing that bothers me most on the review was his neck, the contrast is really apparent.

Came out better then I expected. I may have to get now I wasn't sure so I cancelled my order but does look good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Wonder how easy it'd be to swap the body? Suppose it'd all depend on the neck connection and getting the right sized body to fit the clothes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That paint mismatch on the neck vs the face is glaring. Maybe dry brush the neck.

About two years of customs put this to shame. The clothes and weapons are so easily available from OneSixthKit, this just feels underwhelming. ThreeZero really missed the perfect selling window for this figure - they should have tied it into when the show was actually still good :monkey3

Yeah, and then wait three more years for the next one... Unless it's their favorite TV show/movie/comic/etc. of all time, most collectors only go with the main cast. I have to skip on Merle because TWD is not my favorite show, and there are dozens of other lines to collect. I just don't have the space for every single character from every franchise. I feel like I know why Threezero chose Merle, but that doesn't make it any less disappointing for people whose focus isn't TWD.

Walking dead isn't my main thing either, I just happen to really like Merle. haha

Here's some pics Tash just posted on FB

b6d0032bb75df01a25c21a05fb8b2800.jpg
97f679d33a634aa6fc341305650a0a64.jpg
be24e46886055a5f23bc5a822336dd30.jpg
bffb146db97b4a15bb4ee2b163121d2d.jpg

Thanks for posting those.

Seems people like taking photos of him from an angle that make his head look enormous. :lol

He looks like the cheaper end of the market, but okay for the price.

I mostly agree but am kind puzzled as to why threezero doesn't try to up the quality and charge just a bit more. This looks pretty similar to a lot of the kitbash stuff. When I look at other stuff they have done, like the fallout power armor they seem capable.

Back