Threezero 1/6 Rick Grimes - Official AMC Walking Dead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I said last week, mine has shipped and I'm waiting very eagerly to post in hand pics! Should probably be here early next week at the earliest...

20161006_100118.jpg

Guys I found this on Instagram. Looks nice!

Hope it's the camera angle but he looks like the old NBA Jam characters with that head.

Thank you for the peek behind the curtain, It wouldn't make sense for ThreeZero to procrastinate knowing the fans are chomping at the bits to have them

If love to see daryl and negan. But to be honest any more characters will be fantastic to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm actually really happy they are doing Merle. I loved Rooker's performance and I'm just surprised they are making him. I agree it's an odd choice but odd isn't bad and I'm sure they will get to the other main characters but with someone like Merle there was no guarantee. Plus you can always just not buy him....

I'm actually really happy they are doing Merle. I loved Rooker's performance and I'm just surprised they are making him. I agree it's an odd choice but odd isn't bad and I'm sure they will get to the other main characters but with someone like Merle there was no guarantee. Plus you can always just not buy him....
Yeah, and then wait three more years for the next one... Unless it's their favorite TV show/movie/comic/etc. of all time, most collectors only go with the main cast. I have to skip on Merle because TWD is not my favorite show, and there are dozens of other lines to collect. I just don't have the space for every single character from every franchise. I feel like I know why Threezero chose Merle, but that doesn't make it any less disappointing for people whose focus isn't TWD.

I agree Merle was a great character. In general the probability they make the main cast is higher then say a side character like Merle so it's nice that he's garaunteed.

On the fence with him but the sculpt and figure are outstanding!

I just hope at a bare minimum we see Darryl soon. And then Machone. And finally glen. This is in order of how interesting the figure would look.

I would have loved the cop version but I'm not too interested in this. Maybe if it gets blown out at a-great price.

I bashed together a sheriff rick when I saw that they were going with this look. I'll withhold judgment for now but from what I have seen I prefer my bash. I would have been excited for this release a couple years ago....but now pretty meh. At this point I would rather just get a decent daryl and be done. Shane is more desirable than Merle imo.

Back