threeA - Transformers G1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad 3A are continuing their Transformers series.
I just hope this is in addition to the movie-verse line, and not its successor.
There are tons of quality G1 stuff already available. Not so much when it comes to the movies.

G1 versions to the big 4 would be awesome, though l would prefer a movie version of Blackout.

EDIT:
Straight from the horse's mouth..

(TFW2005.COM)

wow, that really blows, I can't imagine that a stylized 3A version of the G1 characters will be very popular, since it's Ash I'm assuming they'll have the big hands and feet much like the Marvel line 3A is doing. Now if it's a realistic stylized version that might be different.

I'm not a fan of the 3A/Ashley Wood style in general. But, we'll see! I'm guessing some version of Optimus, maybe Megatron or Bumblebee, and that will be it.

I'm glad 3A are continuing their Transformers series.
I just hope this is in addition to the movie-verse line, and not its successor.
There are tons of quality G1 stuff already available. Not so much when it comes to the movies.

G1 versions to the big 4 would be awesome, though l would prefer a movie version of Blackout.

EDIT:
Straight from the horse's mouth..

(TFW2005.COM)

If it is "stylized with the 3A filter" these will definitely suck monkey balls. so what does that mean, optimus will wear capri pants and high heels? sorry if you like some of ashley's stuff, but lets be honest....some of his "artistic representation" is really some far out weird ****. plus have ya'll noticed his version of star wars?! lol...i swear, i think ashley is on drugs sometimes.

Lmao.. Yeah if it's their abstract vision of the G1 Transformers then I'm officially not interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone PLEASE do Beast Wars!

Takara themselves are.

Something along the lines of "the year of masterpiece Beast Wars"

59d48274987d51d8f505d194d6748310.jpg

Worth noting that the ThreeA movie Transformers were basically the Threezero team's work (insofar as you can separate the two companies), so if it's the same for this line then they'll end up just being big cool G1 transformers with weathering and light features.

I'd say this company has landed their signature license. I am really hoping for a G1 StarScream and Soundwave out of this. Optimus and Megatron are too obvious to "hope for".

Lmao.. Yeah if it's their abstract vision of the G1 Transformers then I'm officially not interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree 100%, but I realy don't think it will be judging by the DOTM line they just did. I would expect Optimus, Megatron, and StarScream just as they did with DOTM line. I just hope they expand more on both lines. Wouldn't make any sense not to. If you've already paid for the license why not mine it for all its worth!

Prime is 1st in the lineup at 16" tall.
It also looks like they have faith in this style:

"We have a set line up as the first wave." (decemberist)

If the line does end up being made up of things such as this, I'm just going to sit back and laugh at anyone who buys this trash.

ThreeZero-Office-Tour-007.jpg

Head looks wonky but otherwise I'm actually more interested in this than I would be if it was a plain old G1 Prime. Lord knows we have enough of them.

It actually looks nothing like G1 to me. Everything but that terrible head screams Bayformers.

Back