ThreeA - REAL STEEL - Ambush 1/6th - PRE-ORDER NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will they be doing Atom eventually? Can't wait to see him, might end up picking him up to go with my Legacy collection.

-

564784_10150708625332752_836212751_9165893_2043479064_n.jpg

In the left corner at the bottom they mention "Noisey Boy & Atom 1/6".
Maybe someone can translate the rest of the text?

noisey boy is cool and all, but what's the first robot Atom beats? was it ambush? I'm thinking ambush is the bot that gets destroyed by the bull, then noisey boy gets destroyed by Midas and then Atom beats, I can't remember the bots name. Zeus is the final bot right?

noisy boy and zeus will be the only ones worth getting.

atoms design was meant to look like crappy robot, so i dont think hes gonna be too impressive on display.

https://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20483133_20535083_21064265,00.html#21064276

this website has pictures and a description of all the robots in the movie.

Eh I love the Real Steel designs though I agree that Atom is fairly underwhelming as intended by the designers. Twin Cities I think will make for the most impressive display when the lights are on. I have no doubt that ThreeA is going to go all out and include the full city styled lighting for his body and it should look fantastic.

On the other hand Zeus will look terrific for his sleek clean shiny design, of which we know ThreeA can do since they do it on some of their variants.

As for as most impressive in general it will probably be Metro (the junk yard robot) if they ever do him. That seems like a strange thing to say, but when you stop and consider what ThreeA specializes in, I think it is obvious this guy is probably the one they want to do the most. The immense weathering and contrast in bright colors and lack of symmetry will create a very distinct looking figure.

yea but Atom was the heart of the robots in that film, without him they all become meaningless, so I feel he warrants a purchase above all the others, as he is the most relevant, but yes, he is the least impressive of the bunch, I might consider getting the bigger bots from the end of the film with Atom.

I didn't like the movie enough to influence my purchases. For me I'm going after just the ones that i think look cool. Couple of these will help balance the room when Iron Monger finally arrives.

Really want Atom! I really hope they do get round to him as he is the only one I would want.

Re: ThreeA - REAL STEEL - Ambush 1/6th - PRE-ORDER MAY 1st

Looks darn good to me!

Re: ThreeA - REAL STEEL - Ambush 1/6th - PRE-ORDER MAY 1st

They both look great, but Midas' design is way cooler.

Anyone know anything about that grey bot behind Midas?

Back