ThreeA - REAL STEEL - Ambush 1/6th - PRE-ORDER NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeA - REAL STEEL - Ambush 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

I loved this movie! Surprisingly good, it's like a Joe Dante 80's movie combined with Over the Top with a dash of Karate Kid. The cheese factor is high and there are a LOT of cool practical effects with solid robot designs.

I've been meaning to see it, there are too few films of thiese genres that caan be taken with a fun and non-serious attitdue

If they make a noisy boy I might have to get it. And I haven't bought anything 3A in over a year. I think the last thing I got was 1/6 jea bertie.

They've got a proto of another character, not sure which though.

Midas is also in the works:

rs2_1.jpg

abcwarriorjudgedredd_thumb.jpg

this one is waaaaaaaaaaaaay past overdue. make one already and take my monies. :mad:

Really enjoyed the film, very interested on this

It was a great film thoroughly enjoyable.

Last edited:

I just want Atom. As long as it isn't over $250.

Is it me or do they seem to be producing them in the order that they appeared in the movie? If that's the case, it will be a while before we see Atom... Though that would also mean we see Noisy Boy sooner...

Whoa! ThreeA stepping up to the 1/6 plate with a grand slam!

There's a new player in town. They are master at rusty robots.

abcwarriorjudgedredd_thumb.jpg

this one is waaaaaaaaaaaaay past overdue. make one already and take my monies. :mad:

:goodpost::exactly::lecture

Man the timing for this release is pretty awful. REX came not too long ago. I would have hoped they would wait till the end of the summer or so. I really want this too I guess I'll figure out a way to work it in. I would love to have the entire lineup of Real Steel robots, including the one with the cowboy hat. The only one I probably wouldn't buy, believe it or not, would be Atom, but it really depends. If he is the last release then I would probably get him to complete it, but otherwise I'd just hold off and get one I am more interested in. Twin Cities was my favorite.

ABC robuts? I don't know, it's been a long time since Judge Dread. :lol

That's the only thing I remember from that movie, that and the fact I don't really want to ever see it again.:rotfl

But it is a cool robot design, I would buy.

Thanks! Now leave. :wave

ABC robuts? I don't know, it's been a long time since Judge Dread. :lol

yeah...but the fact that they have the 2000 AD license rights. boggles my mind why no ABC war robot yet. :gah:

Back