threeA is doing Real Steel 1:6 robots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll all depend on the movie if I buy any of these or not. I must admit the film does look a bit naff from the trailer but a few of my mates said it was actually quite good, expecting not to like it. Either way them robots do look cool

Ambush02.jpg

https://www.bambasia.com/blog/?p=1736

Wow, those look very good, and if the final product is same or close to the prototype, they are a must-get for me.
*Will go to Target and return the Jakks garbage later today..

Wow, those look very good, and if the final product is same or close to the prototype, they are a must-get for me.
*Will go to Target and return the Jakks garbage later today..

From what I've bought, the final products looks like the prototypes.

I agree, but did you see Real Steel? It was pretty fun, corny in some parts but overall a hell of a lot better than the trailers made it look.

Didn't see it. Might check it out when it hits Netflix.

Very very nice. Really enjoyed the movie and will keep an eye on this thread for Atom. Has he been announced does anybody know?

Really nice robots! I like robots.....well, everyone likes robots!!! Robots are amazing! Roooobooooots!!! (BTW, I like also word robot - czech word! :D )

I thought the trailer look verrrry meh. But my brother one day last week told me he had saw it and it was good. So i decided to watch it the day later. And its Alotttttttttttttt better than the trailer makes it out to be. Probably the best movie i have saw this year. Its cheesy and fairly predictable. But its good. Its kind of like Rocky 1 mixed with Over The Top.

So price depending i might get an Atom.

Back