Three Zero The X Files Agent Fox Mulder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt itself looks good, not a bad likeness. It's just the victim of Threezero's lackluster and bland paint work.

They need to cut the crap and hire some better talent. It's stupid when small unlicensed companies produce better sculpts than big "official" companies.

I honestly believe the upcoming 25th anniversary Barbie figures have a way better likeness on both of them :rotfl

1468a24382f35fe6bbe3ea6aaed41.jpeg

6358b5f01b02796a50ba7d93ba074.jpeg

7808109950c10dfdb23744e80f4ba.jpeg

Barbie-Mulder-and-Scully-Featured.jpg

Dobyou think the will improve also scully? I see a huge improvement in that figure!!!!

Got my tracking as well. Hopefully they remembered to update my address like I asked after I moved.

I'm hoping Mulder will still be around for retail come spring, I've had to cancel mine for now, had to put the money I'd set aside for him into my car.

Looking forward to seeing in hand opinions on this.

I really want to add him to the collection but might wait to see how Scully turns out first.

I wish HT did more licences like this one. John Wick was their only interesting reveal at this years SDCC.

Back