Three Zero The X Files Agent Fox Mulder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But if you wait too long to order, you might miss out on the EX Mulder with the extra trench coat accessory - aren't these usually timed exclusives from ThreeZero?

And ThreeZero's EX products usually fetch quite a high price on the secondary market - Jon Snow EX and Ned Stark EX come to mind.

They won't close up preorders for the EX Mulder until EX Scully is on PO for a few days. I expect EX Mulder gets a nice bump in sales when Scully is announced. There are plenty of people holding out for her announcement before they order both.

I still have a Mulder on order, but I doubt I'll want to keep it if there is no Scully.

A lack of a Scully announcement so close to Mulder's supposed release isn't terribly bright of them. These two are the very definition of a pair. One without the other doesn't work.

There's a coming soon thing on ThreeZero's website in regards to Scully, but I have no idea how long that's been there...

No Mulder until June as per the latest shipping schedule from TZ. They sure do take their sweet time. Hopefully they can deliver a good product at the end of the day.

Hmm, that helps my wallet thankfully. Maybe they realized like a few others you can't really sell Mulder without Scully. They'll release closer now at least.

No news on Mulder? The sale was scheduled for the end of March! :impatient:

And Scully? If all goes well they will sell it for the end of the year !!! :thud:

We hope well! So many postponements for Mulder's release ... I believe that to have Scully we'll have to wait for June 2019! :thud:

I've been buying up Threezero figures lately because I really love their Pinhead and the surprise figure of the year was the Michael Myers, but this Mulder sculpt is just bad. I really want to grab this exclusive, but its not good enough (the Scully one is bad too). Maybe another company will give Mulder and Scully a try in the future.

Back