Thranduil on Elk - 1:6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose to be fair, we've only seen a few in-hand photos so far. I mean, yeah, it looked bad, but... Have any new ones surfaced?

The eyes are bad. For some reason so many use way to bright of blue when they do blue eyes.

You have to remember something too. This has been blowed up fairly big. When you have it in hand, you won't notice the paint as much. Though those eyes are gonna stand out. There are a lot of Weta statues with questionable paint, especially in the past.

WETA has fallen of a cliff, that's for sure. Glad I dropped out in 2015 or so with Uruk Hai Swordsman being my last purchase. Overpriced and sloppy more often than not. 1000€ for Ken the doll wtf, I can't believe ppl over there at FoU bend over and let that quality decline happen. Vote with your wallet, nobody cares about your forum whining as long as you keep ordering

I won't throw Weta under the bus yet. Like SSC, I've ordered a lot of items to see them first hand to make a final decision.

Manufacturing is manufacturing... even brand new cars turn out to be lemons.

I won't throw Weta under the bus yet. Like SSC, I've ordered a lot of items to see them first hand to make a final decision.

Manufacturing is manufacturing... even brand new cars turn out to be lemons.

Are you keeping your pre-order?

I am wondering if I should cancel and just take the hit of the NRD

Back