Thor vs Loki under 100 left !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You obviously didn't get in soon enough since you don't have a pimp cup.:lol

My brother has my original DOOM, So I still get to see it... I had it on order when it was considered a 300 ES..

At least I got 2 DOOMs at retail..

Just FYI Bodie never has and never will pay over retail..

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The ES goes up because of, supply and demand. There are more people getting into this hobby every day. Although, some are getting in for the wrong reasons, they are still buying. Sometimes 2 or more pieces.

So, I pretty much blame flippers for driving the ES up.
I mean, look at the Stealth Iron-man. Do you think they would have raised the ES if evrybody ordered ONLY 1. Maybe a lttle but, not as high as 1250.

My brother has my original DOOM, So I still get to see it... I had it on order when it was considered a 300 ES..

At least I got 2 DOOMs at retail..

Just FYI Bodie never has and never will pay over retail..

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I actually got a Doom exclusive for retail and a Doom reg for $300.00 shipped.:lol

The ES goes up because of, supply and demand. There are more people getting into this hobby every day. Although, some are getting in for the wrong reasons, they are still buying. Sometimes 2 or more pieces.

So, I pretty much blame flippers for driving the ES up.
I mean, look at the Stealth Iron-man. Do you think they would have raised the ES if evrybody ordered ONLY 1. Maybe a lttle but, not as high as 1250.

I only ordered 1. Thems the rules.

1500 sounds good. All the real collectors can have one and not pay high on Ebay. :chew:chew:chew

I gotta borrow this pic...

fcjg3000098ie7.jpg

I am so torn. I went ahead and ordered one but may cancel at some point.....the ES is a bit disappointing....but I'm not buying the piece for that, I'm buying it because it's f'n Thor and Loki and I have a damn drawing that I had done of Thor and Loki so I could have it framed and next to a statue of Thor and Loki.....and basically I just convinced myself that I am keeping it and I thank you all for listening. :) :lol

I am so torn. I went ahead and ordered one but may cancel at some point.....the ES is a bit disappointing....but I'm not buying the piece for that, I'm buying it because it's f'n Thor and Loki and I have a damn drawing that I had done of Thor and Loki so I could have it framed and next to a statue of Thor and Loki.....and basically I just convinced myself that I am keeping it and I thank you all for listening. :) :lol

:lol:lol

I have to respect that . . .

What I would like to know is where the hell have you been, and why have you been there?? :cool:

there's no shame at keeping this at all!

This would be my first Dio.. Thor is one of my favorites... but at the price and the ES.. this might not hold it's value.

Sorry Folks the days of 300 ES for Marvel peices are over.. Also over are the days of the Marvel Grails.. Ive seen this so many times before..

Hey Bodie....no poopin on my parade!!! :lol :lol :lol But sadly I have a feeling you are right......:(

What I would like to know is where the hell have you been, and why have you been there?? :cool:

Been sick and then was in NYC for short while.....now I'm back representing Seattle - WHOOHOOO!!!! :D

Sorry Folks the days of 300 ES for Marvel peices are over.. Also over are the days of the Marvel Grails.. Ive seen this so many times before..

The grails have already been produced . . .

Doom
X-Men vs Sentinel 1
Gray Hulk PF

The continuing production of marvel statues just solidifies them as such . . . you can't keep producing grails . . . that's the nature of the beast . . .IMO

:)

Back