Thor (The Movie) *Spoiler- contains character images*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from THOR

it's a really good movie
i hope CAPTAIN AMERICA will be just as great if not better

Saw it yesterday. I give it a solid 8/10. Fast pacing (maybe too fast), Asgard looks fantastic, and everyone has great chemistry with each other. Loki is exactly how I envisioned him to be.

Thor is very charismatic and gentlemanly, I love this interpretation instead of the usual 'arrogant god' portrayal.

But props must be given to Stellan Skarsgård. His role is a minor one but the subtle things he does even when the camera isn't focus on him really adds a lot of layers to the character.

Be sure to stay for the after credit scene. Ranks as one of the best so far from Marvel movies.

:goodpost: Yup, maybe the only negative comment I can give for this movie..it's like the whole story happens so fast. :(

Saw this last night, and it was excellent.One of the better Marvel films imo. All characters/actors were superb and suited there rolls perfectly.
A very enjoyable film highly recommended.

can any marvel fan tell me what nick fury show prof selvig after the ending credits?? it looked like a time bomb or sorts :lol

Good movie, probably going to watch it again :wink1:

I was confused by the ending though. Was Loki still alive and in the old man's body or something? Maybe he'll be in The Avengers? :dunno

Good movie, probably going to watch it again :wink1:

I was confused by the ending though. Was Loki still alive and in the old man's body or something? Maybe he'll be in The Avengers? :dunno

and so it goes:

end credits of Iron man 2 -> ties in with Thor
end credits of Thor -> ties in with Captain America
end credits of Captain America -> ties in with Avengers
end credits of Avengers -> ties in with Secret Wars

The die is cast, the Rubicon is crossed.

Funny. Really. Lol.

Saw it yesterday for the second time. I'v enjoyed it the second time better.
What I didn't like were like two lines of Natalie ... I love her, but i hated some lines she said in the end ...
But the rest is great, the Asgard realm is beautifully developed. As for the costumes too. I'm not a Marvel super fan or whatever, but the connections were amazing.

Back