Thor (The Movie) *Spoiler- contains character images*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is shaping up to be awesome. I'm really liking the profile posters of Thor and Loki. I think it's going to do well and deliver, at least for me anyway. With Loki and the Destroyer on hand to shake things up a bit, I'm excited to see what Marvel has in store for us. And oddly enough, I'm excited to see how this one ends and what kind of work they did to link this to Capt. and the Avengers.

This is shaping up to be awesome. I'm really liking the profile posters of Thor and Loki. I think it's going to do well and deliver, at least for me anyway. With Loki and the Destroyer on hand to shake things up a bit, I'm excited to see what Marvel has in store for us. And oddly enough, I'm excited to see how this one ends and what kind of work they did to link this to Capt. and the Avengers.

What he said :rock

This looks like ____.

The clips, the trailers, everything. Is it supposed to be funny? I mean granted I've never been impressed with the character of Thor, but this movie looks ridiculous. I never thought I'd see advertisements for an actual Thor film in my life. When it was announced after Iron Man, I thought it might be alright, but this, it just looks awful.

Captain America on the other hand looks like it'll be great. If Thor isn't a success atleast Marvel can fall back on Captain America.

Coming from a guy with Burton Batman sig and avatar. Wow... talk about a silly movie.

Yeah, Burton Batman films are so Classic and Comic book Batman-ish!

I think there is a little to much anti-hype regards to bashing Thor so far. I think the film looks great and I love the take on Asgard as a realm of magic & science. And were haven't see much of the film and the action sequences look like they could be considerable EPIC!... I'm personally more worried about Capt. America being a little underwhelming film. But then again we've seen very little compared to Thor and what we have seen of Capt.A has been more narrative base than action based footage.

All in All, the over enthusiastic Fanboys that man their panic stations too early & Trolls of the WWW are ruining films before they come out. There is far too much time wasted on the internet on hating films having seen the finish film.

OT: Guys, where can I watch the full episode of "Thor & Loki: Blood Brother" animation aside from downloading it in iTunes? Cause I don't have an Xbox..

OT: Guys, where can I watch the full episode of "Thor & Loki: Blood Brother" animation aside from downloading it in iTunes? Cause I don't have an Xbox..

PSN

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Are you guys serious?!?!? In the age of the Dark Knight... can you really sit and watch the original Batman movie?!?!?

And if you can, good look getting a teenager to sit thru it.

And if you can, good look getting a teenager to sit thru it.

If the attention span of a teenager is what we're using to set the bar about what constitutes a good film, then I'm done with movies altogether.

Get that Batman stuff outta here.
Theres a zillion other threads that debate can rage in.

Get that Batman stuff outta here.
Theres a zillion other threads that debate can rage in.

Blame Wake, I didn't bring it up.

I think the film looks great and I love the take on Asgard as a realm of magic & science. And were haven't see much of the film and the action sequences look like they could be considerable EPIC!... I'm personally more worried about Capt. America being a little underwhelming film. But then again we've seen very little compared to Thor and what we have seen of Capt.A has been more narrative base than action based footage.

I feel the exact opposite. I think Captain America is going to be fantastic.

I think they'll be pretty much on par quality-wise. Which is... good and entertaining, but not quite "great". Somewhere between the first and second IRON MAN flicks. The pros should outweigh the cons for both THOR and CAP, though.

I'll give the edge to Thor.
I cant get past Johnny Storm as Cap and I loathe Johnston.

I think both will be as good as Iron Man 1 & 2 (which are ____ing awesome) then we'll be golden and I do think that is going to happen.

If the attention span of a teenager is what we're using to set the bar about what constitutes a good film, then I'm done with movies altogether.

Movie audiences are MORE sophisticated now than ever. THat's my point. Everyone would be rolling thier eyes at Batman were it released today. It probably go straight to home video.

Back