THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
volstagg_poster.jpg

That's kind of how I picture Nam on these boards :lol

:lol

Loving the hype this movie is getting so far. I hope it is successful at the BO. IM got an Avengers boost, so I'm hoping Thor does too! :pray:

At first I thought this would be the first Marvel movie dud...lately the more I see and read on it I'm getting excited for it!

For those living in Sydney or surrounds...Tom Hiddleston will be doing signings THIS wednesday!
First 150 people are guaranteed to meet him.
Woooooohooooo

Aliens attack New York and six Avengers assemble to stop them.
Aliens attack London and only one Avenger comes to stop them.

Not Cool.

At least it's Thor and not Hawkeye though

and where are the rest of the Avengers in this movie? Thor isn't going to say "well this is an Asgard issue- no interference " talking about why no Avengers......Marvel is going to have this problem with EVERY solo folm from now on....:slap

Aliens attack New York and six Avengers assemble to stop them.
Aliens attack London and only one Avenger comes to stop them.

Not Cool.
and where are the rest of the Avengers in this movie? Thor isn't going to say "well this is an Asgard issue- no interference " talking about why no Avengers......Marvel is going to have this problem with EVERY solo folm from now on....:slap

A "problem" that's already been addressed in the media by both Feige and Joss. Unfortunately, it requires reading and basic comprehension skills to understand. :huh

Just booked tickets for an incredible 3 movie IMAX marathon at London Cineworld on Tuesday 29th October! Starting with the original Thor movie followed by the Avengers and then Thor 2 starting at 7pm until 2am! Thats Marvel dedication for you!!! :yess:

They're not offering the imax versions but we did get 3D versions that I'm taking my Dad to.

Is that for all 3 movies Josh? :dunno Thor, Avengers and Thor 2

Will you be taking bets on who will be the first to fall asleep!! :lol! I remember back in May watching the double bill of Avengers and then Iron Man 3 on the Imax and by the time we got half way through IM3 i was with the fairies!!! :lol!

Is that for all 3 movies Josh? :dunno Thor, Avengers and Thor 2

Will you be taking bets on who will be the first to fall asleep!! :lol! I remember back in May watching the double bill of Avengers and then Iron Man 3 on the Imax and by the time we got half way through IM3 i was with the fairies!!! :lol!

Yup all three movies. They will be in standard 3D.

I think we should both be good. My Dad and I both really like the first Thor and The Avengers. He's pretty stoked to go so I think he will be ready to sit through them all. Now, If I went in how tired I am today I just might.

Back