THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say see the movie before you decide already. I put zero stock in reviews. I judge for myself and couldn't care less if I'm the only one who likes a film. If I am entertained then that's what matters to me.

Boxoffice completely disagrees. People vote with their money. It doesn't always make sense, but if people don't like something, they aren't going to go see it 2-10 times. :lol

I disagree with this statement. Money does not equal quality. Transformers 2 is a steaming pile of rancid piss. But it made a ton of money. And haven't we decided that people are stupid. I mean the masses are the reason great shows like Wonderfalls never got out of their infancy, while trash like Honey Boo Kardashians keeps trucking on. People are idiots. Grownups 2 made more money than Pacific Rim. The human race is full of morons who should not be trusted.

I disagree with this statement. Money does not equal quality. Transformers 2 is a steaming pile of rancid piss. But it made a ton of money. And haven't we decided that people are stupid. I mean the masses are the reason great shows like Wonderfalls never got out of their infancy, while trash like Honey Boo Kardashians keeps trucking on. People are idiots. Grownups 2 made more money than Pacific Rim. The human race is full of morons who should not be trusted.

It's all about context. ATM, MoS isn't even comparable to IM3 in box office earnings. Given people don't go to multiple viewings of movies they despise, there's no way the statement I was responding to is anywhere accurate. :wave

looks like marvel is going down and dc rising.

LM6j44J.gif

Back