1/6 Thor: Ragnarok - 1/6th scale Stan Lee? Collectible Figure - Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, congrats to everyone getting this sick discount!

I actually was able to snag a brand new one off eBay for about $126 last week. My deal is obviously better, but this is great too! :clap

Also I guess this figure is REALLY NOT SELLING WELL if SS has to resort to this kind of a deep discount!

What, I've been watching the NA ebay market for months and have never seen any go as low as that.

What, I've been watching the NA ebay market for months and have never seen any go as low as that.

I really lucked out on that one. The eBay seller sent me a Best Offer that was absurdly low and I accepted! It must have been an accident on the seller's part. I was for sure they would cancel my purchase, but they made good on the arrangement! God bless him! :yess:

Oh what. Is there any other fig with this kind of discount atm?
I THINK this is supposed to be a "buy an item and get 30% off Stan" promo, but for some reason it works with just him in the cart. I suspect it because I went to check out some other figs for similar hidden discounts, and that's the only way I've seen the Stan Lee deal pop up.

Just checked this morning and it looks like it's back to regular price. One day sale maybe?

Add to cart and go through checkout to see the discounted price; just added and it still shows
d70e75870ae992273c87a356d7ea16cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess this far out from any paired Ragnarok release really just kept this from moving. I've got the full Ragnarok line and even then didn't go for this at full retail, and that's with a completionist mindset.

Sold Out on sideshow. I have it on flexpay and hope they dont cancel it. I already have a bad taste in my mouth when they cancelled my Hot Toys Sith Anakin on flexpay.

Sold Out on sideshow. I have it on flexpay and hope they dont cancel it. I already have a bad taste in my mouth when they cancelled my Hot Toys Sith Anakin on flexpay.

Wow, I'm surprised they sold out! It seemed like they had a TON in stock which was what forced them to do that absurd sale.

Back