Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came with silver paint smudge on the black fabric. Anyone knows if there's anyway to remove it? It also came with a paint chip on the belt & Ragnarok sword. : (

I'm not sure if this was covered previously, but I received my Ex Thor last night and while it looks great overall, I'm kind of disappointed that the left arm seam is not flush against the grooves. There is a relatively big gap there and also, the cape doesn't sit down completely on that left side as well. Let me know if I have a anomaly of if this has been common among the other statues out there...

Thanks

I'm not sure if this was covered previously, but I received my Ex Thor last night and while it looks great overall, I'm kind of disappointed that the left arm seam is not flush against the grooves. There is a relatively big gap there and also, the cape doesn't sit down completely on that left side as well. Let me know if I have a anomaly of if this has been common among the other statues out there...

Thanks

Have you made sure that no part of his tunic is stuck between the arm and shoulder? That's what's been causing the separation. Once free of the tunic, it should sit more flush. I haven't heard others complain about an issue with the cape, though.

I wouldn't even try. I'd just ask for a replacement. For what you paid, you should receive a perfect statue.

I agree, but it's a slippery slope. It's a shame, but I'd be shocked it he got a replacement. I bet they say full refund or keep it.

so how many of u had issues with missing belt and harness, i notice it after the 30 days,, i actually was away and just managed to check before the deadline was over, i was upset with a damaged head and hand , that i didnt notice anything was missing,, i was away again and back to receive a few other shipments and noticed something amiss on Thor,,, waiting for SS reply,,, already recieved my replacement head and hand though

so how many of u had issues with missing belt and harness, i notice it after the 30 days,, i actually was away and just managed to check before the deadline was over, i was upset with a damaged head and hand , that i didnt notice anything was missing,, i was away again and back to receive a few other shipments and noticed something amiss on Thor,,, waiting for SS reply,,, already recieved my replacement head and hand though

Mine came with it, but I'm sure Sideshow will help you out.

yeah I think you'll be ok, if they can help you out they've been pretty good with me over the years. Just depends on what is wrong with the statue and how many they have left to sell or part out.
considering I just got on the WL for this a couple days ago and it already converted tells me theres a few still kicking around

SSC has great customer service if you have an issue. Unfortunately all of the concerns most have are in the production / quality control department. I am sure SSC will take care of you with the belt/harness.

The piece is amazing just a tad bummed that the original head and then the 2 replacement heads all arrived broken and that they are unable to send another replacement due to the limited number of pieces made. Options were either keep the piece and receive a $40 credit or return the whole thing for a full refund. I'm definitely keeping Thor but for the amount of money paid, I would have thought it would hold together a little better. They recommended Zap-a-Gap medium strength. Is that really a good glue or is there something better/ stronger that might be preferred?

The piece is amazing just a tad bummed that the original head and then the 2 replacement heads all arrived broken and that they are unable to send another replacement due to the limited number of pieces made. Options were either keep the piece and receive a $40 credit or return the whole thing for a full refund. I'm definitely keeping Thor but for the amount of money paid, I would have thought it would hold together a little better. They recommended Zap-a-Gap medium strength. Is that really a good glue or is there something better/ stronger that might be preferred?

I PMed you!

since u have a couple of extra heads why dont u customise them,,,

That's a great idea actually.

That sucks to hear. I would keep it tho, OR check eBay - if it's still going for retail, go that route. You'll be fine.

He look really good with IS ironman
image (1).jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 185
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 182
Back