Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on the fence but finally decided to try the WL last week. Got a quick conversion and it'll be here Wednesday. Time to clear a spot near Cap for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had wait listed this statue and just got it today. In all seriousness....THANK YOU to whoever returned this or to whosever credit card got denied!!! I wouldn't have this if not for you! Thank you so much! Oh my God...it's so ****ing AWESOME!!! The size, the pose, the sculpting, the paint job, the fabric...HOME RUN Sideshow!!! I'm in awe of this statue. I feel like each statue I get is my favorite, but this might knock my Captain America out of first place. If you're on the fence like I was, order this already. I don't see how anyone could be disappointed.

Hahahaha. Nice name BTW. Which Cap?????

I received mine today, and it is fantastic. Since I have the original SS Thor and the XM coming, I will be displaying him with Ragnarok.
IMG_6678.jpg

I only felt that the sword needed more wear. Sideshow had a little on some edges and on the diamonds of the hilt, but I added a little more.
IMG_6713.jpg
IMG_6714.jpg

I just received my Thor Ex off waitlist. To those who have received their Thor can someone look at his helmet for me? I opened mine for inspection and was just wondering if the feathers on his helmet wings are normal. There is an area that the edge looks rough on the right wing of his helmet. Most noticeable when looking from the inside of the wing. I attached photos. I'm curious if everyone's looks like this or if something is broke on mine. I can't get a clear image when I zoom in on Sideshow's photos or even some photos posted here.

IMG_3214.jpg

IMG_3215.jpgIMG_3217.jpg

IMG_3218.jpg

Here is another one. Sorry the photos are flipped I clearly haven't mastered posting photos to this site I'm not sure why they are posting upside down.

Ok last one. Just want to make sure I do not need to contact Sideshow. From the outside view the feathers/wing looks ok. The inside view seems like a piece is missing but may be nothing. Thanks for those that can take a look.

IMG_3220.jpg

statues.jpg

I'm really blown away by this Thor PF. Congrats to all who got him or have him on the way. Also really struggling to keep my collecting under control.

Finally got the chance to open Thor, I am truely blown away by this piece. Amazing!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hanging with his 1/6 sidekick:lol
image.jpg

FYI eBay sent out a code to save 10% on electronics but found out code CTHEBIGGAME works on statues. Got a Thor for $386 shipped using it. Can't wait to have a Thor back in collection after selling the original last year.

Back