Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They never put the 2000 rewards points into your account?

Nope.

I had it sent back internationally and there was a problem with my label so I contacted them and had to try several times. My return ended up being delivered on the 26th (instead of the 24th), but they assured me that the return deadline would be extended for me.

I'm super pumped. I can't believe I almost passed on this piece.

Definitely an epic fail for Chap....but I redeemed myself. :lecture

I might be getting it later. My 3 month flex doesn't even start until November. (Plus I'm really really broke right now)

I sort of glad im not one of the first 1 or 2 hundred people who bought the ex. More problems getting and sending it back and then waiting for it come again. Especially if its the same numbered statue and all those shipping miles.

I sort of glad im not one of the first 1 or 2 hundred people who bought the ex. More problems getting and sending it back and then waiting for it come again. Especially if its the same numbered statue and all those shipping miles.

But you would not pay shipping back to and from AND you would get a credit on top of it. I would of liked to be part of those 1st batches.

But you would not pay shipping back to and from AND you would get a credit on top of it. I would of liked to be part of those 1st batches.
Yep, you and me both. I would've loved to have gotten a $100 in rewards points. The rest of us still have to wait anyway and we got shut out of the rewards points.

Last edited:
Back